Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7837

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I am disturbed but realize the media is owned by wealth republicans who will never stop talking about republican issues no matter how awful they become. They will always try to drum up public sympathy when they are doing wrong. They want to make wrong right this is how they are all right with children being murdered, children being raped and forced to give birth when the are babies themselves, racism, animal cruelty and the blatant abuse of this planet. They tell themselves right is wrong and try to shove it down our throats. Money will never be a good thing because to many bad people have too much of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7838

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Doc Jess is pretty sick everyone. (sigh) I want to feel sad but if he can escape this hell, because it’s really bad right now and the outcome is scary. I mean, how much longer will this be tolerated? I agree with Rocky. They keep trying to make themselves look like they are the victims, they are right, it’s someone elses fault. They don’t want to take responsibility for all the evil the are guilty of. They want us to focus on others who are not the primary problem. It is rich people who should not have the power the have because they are not decent good human beings. As long as this goes on, and it’s been going on for thousands of years, things will not improve in this world and I’m sure Earth is aware of that. Humans have had far to much time to show the universe otherwise and I’m telling you, we are being visited for a reason. Something is way to wrong with this species. I’m sure Zeus is just shaking his head, thinking we are a lost cause. Only the few holds the powers that be at bay but this attack on the innocent is narrowing that resolved, I am sure.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7839

• Trinity
Our son is due to be born in a couple months and as much as I wanted children, it’s so scary in this climate. I’m asking myself every day will we be able to protect our child. These parents sent their children to school and they never returned. How terrible is that? It’s compounded by the fact that those who have the power to change it refuse to do so. I’m so disgusted I can’t believe it. I’m not sure We’ll have more because it’s just too scary, especially if we are going to remain in the United States. Mason, how is your MS. Luke is starting to feel numbness in his left hand and he’s left-handed. That worries me too because he said your father had it, he has it and you have it. I think I want to move out of this country as well. I never felt this way before and I’ve never really been this kind of afraid. What sickens me is knowing something could be done about this but those who are in charge of maintaining order refuse to do so. They have been put in power to protect and pass laws that governor us in a civilized way, but they refuse to do so. What do you say to that? And the want to pretend they never do anything wrong. I agree Tony, this white is right shit is way out of touch with reality.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7840

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Jess is stable but critical everyone. It is touch and go. Like Laura, he had a major stroke not a minor one. From what I’ve learned, he had been having minor ones since before he left the site. It is why he chose to leave the site. His health was becoming a concern. Vic is holding it together as well as she can but she is understandably upset as Nico is also having major health problems attributed to age.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7841

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Amen Jay!

Rocky you are right. We need a Virgil about right now.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7842

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, Nico is slowing down. No cancer but he’s having other health issues that come with age. He is starting to forget things and often isn’t sure where he is or how he got there. We are back in Genoa at MG’s home because there is a lot of land and He can’t get lost there. The kids are worried because sometimes he looks at them as if he doesn’t know who they are. He seems to always remember me, Mason, Mark, and Michael. The doctor’s have told us to prepare for this deterioration to worsen over the next few years. So, I’m a little slow to respond. I’m not comfortable with where things are going in the United States. I think I’m far more comfortable where we are right now. I’m closer to my family in France and the kids are safe. I can’t ask for anything more than that. I don’t miss the States. I am tired of the racism, the police brutality, George Floyd was the beginning of the end for me. It’s not a safe place to live or try to raise children. I’m sorry I don’t want to be there if they even nominate trump. There is no way in hell a country full of sane people should be nominating a criminal to be their leader. I’m so glad I have dual citizenship, so glad.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds