Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7807

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I know about the bad parent thing. They just don’t care about their kids. They care about their money, their power, their kids are left to the nanny’s and schools to raise. That’s the kind of parents many white people are. So, no they don’t care enough to not vote republican, they don’t care about their women, their kids and no damn bodies else’s kids. So, they damn sure don’t care about unborn kids. My parents were so racist, my mother was worse than my dad. Neither paid much attention to me. I had a nanny who was always there and she wasn’t racist. She was British, I think I just remember the accent. When I turned twelve they dismissed her and both of us were in tears. My parents didn’t care. After that I was sent to boarding school and I hardly ever saw them. I returned home every summer but none of us there were happy to go home. I went to boarding school in France so I speak French very well. They didn’t want me to close, at least that’s how I grew up feeling. All they cared about was their money and I was indeed an only child because my mother didn’t want me much less another child. I felt sorry for my father sometimes, because he wanted a son but she didn’t. That’s what he deserved he married her. We all know why. Mom was beautiful and she knew it. She’s still live I just don’t have any type of relationship with her. Dad is gone. She’ll die alone but she never made any attempt to be a mother or to develop any bonds with me so I don’t love her. I never have. I don’t know her. So, now they don’t care about their children, they don’t care for them they hire others to do that. I vowed to be nothing like them and I know I was successfully a much better parent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7808

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I do think there are way too many babies being born, way too many people. I mean, how much do people think Earth can take? Why do humans take every damn thing for granted. We don’t have to be alive. Like Ebony says, all she has do is lean. I know she’s got to be sick of the wars and the killing that goes on on her surface. I think so thought need to start going in to how we treat each other and our planet. It’s scary. It’s like she’s trying to warn us she’s getting there so those of us with since better start doing something about those of us with no damn sense. That’s coming and that’s what white people fear most, losing control, power.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7809

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I never thought about how significant it is that women are the ones who repopulate the Earth. I for one am very aware of how easy it would for Earth to rid herself of humanity. I don’t think anyone gives a thought to the reality that Earth is a living thing. I don’t know why they don’t think about it because it’s obvious with all the living things on her surface. All the waring and fighting, the murders, the disrespect of nature, the inhuman way animals are treated, the ones used for food. I saw a nasty post on Instagram, what the hell is that Asian people are eating. Something that literally look like a man’s genitals, and another one with some damn fogs cooked alive. It was disgusting. I’m going to tell you no other country beats how terrible we eat in America but the countries in Asia. Humanity is treacherous, monstrous, we don’t appreciate or treat anything alive with the proper respect. It’s savage. And we wonder why Aliens don’t readily let their presence be known. Humans are barbaric and savage.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7810

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: Carmine we know we can count on you to tell it like it is bro. :lol: Wooo Carm doesn’t mince words does he?

Mike, that’s what they get. We shouldn’t be in this place right now. I’m scratching my head and asking, what kind of people don’t want to see babies, raped babies have a pregnancy terminated? What kind of man is raping a baby, and then, an even worse man, want’s them to be forced to give birth. What kind of god do these people worship? This isn’t godly in any way. It is clearly spiteful. It is demonic in every way. Do they know how transparent they are? I mean really. They don’t want to do anything to curb the slaughter of babies in school trying to get their education but they want to make sure they are born. It’s bull you know. Born for what? To be slaughtered in school trying to get an education? I mean, help me understand the logic behind this ant-abortion mess. Wooo it’s way time to drop the pro-life shit, we are way past that being what this is all about. I just want to stand before congress and tell the republicans to cut the crap. We know their fake love for life is a crock of shit man. Give me a break. I’m really heated about this.

Great job on this article baby :kiss:!!!

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7811

• Alex
  • Premium Member
OOO Miles I agree. I miss home because I worry about the food in this country. I think the chickens, pigs, cows and fish are treated so badly and they die filled with stress and anguish and this is passing to us when we consume the meet from them. I’m just to afraid to continue eating meat products in this country. I won’t drink milk, I’m not comfortable with the eggs. It is deep like Ebony says. Humans lack of respect for all living things is concerning. This is what makes it so ridiculous about abortion. They don’t care about life and from time to time how little the care smacks us hard across the face.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7812

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I’m not shocked by the racism. I’ve always felt it. I do think to many kids are being born. There are way to many people on the planet, I kind of wish the ability should be blocked like in UE. One of the purges resulted in sterilization, for both men and women. I wish nature would do this to decrease the population. I wish it was an act of nature. I wish it would hit the countries with authoritarian governments first. If suddenly they didn’t have any people to rule over, what would they do? People in the US are living with far too much stress so the next purge should be sterilization, hitting every continent just like Covid did and still does. No more babies being born to abusive parents. I’m so tired of hearing, reading and listening about how grown as men are abusing and murder babies. I just think it should end and I don’t feel sorry for the women either, they are allowing these men to abuse these babies. They know what’s going on but they do nothing. Stop having kids if you can’t keep them safe. Yeah, abortion should be mandatory for women who have allowed others to abuse the child they gave birth too, and definitely if they have abused a child themselves. So, we are headed in the wrong direction. Has anyone asked themselves why republicans don’t care if ten-year-olds are raped and impregnated? Perhaps they are raping children and they want to get away with it. A bunch of damn pedophiles.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds