Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7801

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I don’t know how in the hell Abbot was reelected of Beto O’Rourke I just don’t know how that happened, especially after Uvalde. My first thought was they didn’t love their kids. How could they disgrace the memory of those kids the officers in that town were to chicken to save. Mason and Mark always say certain jobs are a calling. Not everyone should be in those positions. It just goes to also show you that some people want to boss other people around. That’s all. They don’t care about justice not really, they don’t care about the constitution, not really they just want a legal reason to persecute others. But, they let him stay in office. I can’t wrap my mind around that I’m sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7802

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
JJ I can’t wrap my mind around a lot of stuff that’s going on in this country today. I can’t believe how blatantly racist they are. I watched what happened in Tennessee and my jaw dropped. I mean I know there are some racist people but wow. I’m looking at kids out here protesting because they are afraid to go to school and the republican’s response was to expel the African American law makers in their state house for standing up with them. Really? What the hell kind of message does that send? One that’s loud and clear to me. Desantis ass is signing lax gun laws, I mean what is happening? How do people not see that they don’t really care about children. I mean they are going in the opposite direction on everything. They are harboring their hate and there is nothing more demonic than that.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7803

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I’m looking at all of this and shaking my head. Are we in the twilight zone or something. Talk about Draconian. Sweet lord. All this to satisfy their lustful hate for another race and need to be better at the expense of others. Women, all minorities but especially Black people, and good lord children. I don’t know how anyone is comfortable supporting Maga republicans I just don’t. They are insane, honestly. It all makes sense now. I agree with Ebony, the keep African Americans destitute so they can use them when they need their support and if they aren’t doing that, they are suppressing their voices and literally drowning them out. It’s pretty blatant now so no one can really say African Americans are imagining what is happening to them. I’ve known racist white people and never understood it. Well, I do now. There is always a hidden agenda. It’s also time we admit this isn’t a democracy, life in this country is a business. It’s a feeding frenzy and someone will always lose that way. They say that in so many ways, survival of the fittest. Well, even if white people have to impression, oppress, and deny and suppress the black voice. Just win any way you can. What kind of shit is that? I’m still shaking my head. No wonder they want to hide the truth. It’s not just what went on in the past, it’s what is going on now.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7804

• Tina
  • Premium Member
OMG Ebony girl, you were making points right and left. You did good my sister. We are in a real sad state but for black people it has always been sad. I’m glad we don’t live in the US most of the time. We visit, but Carmine has sold the restaurant and everything. I’m glad. I don’t want to worry about sending my kids to school and having them murdered in their classroom. I don’t’ have to worry about going to the super market and being gun down because I’m black. That’s what living in American is all about all day every day. I’m not sure they’ll ever fix it but let’s just say I don’t expect them to change a damn thing. Over four hundred years they have oppressed black people and it hasn’t changed. They just come up with new ways to do what they’ve always done. I want more for my kids. I want better and it’s not in the United States.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7805

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Hell yeah white folks know they are racist. They like to lie and say that’s not happening just like they want to shut the ugliness of slavery. They like to act like it’s Black people who have a problem. For years they’ve painted a picture of black people being the dangerous ones so they know they can use the excuse they feared for their life when they kill the. That guy in Texas admitted he was doing that to the Black Lives Matter protestors and that sorry as Abbot is trying to pardon his sorry ass. Why? Because Abbot’s ass is sorry too. He should not still be governor of Texas. It seems to be clear the cops in Uvalde were cowards and they let all those kids die. You see, a kingdom is a sorry as it’s leadership. It’s hard to sympathize with the adults but I damn sure fell sorry for the kids living in places with sorry ass, stupid as adults. I mean those folks look like they are brainless. Do you seem it when a reporter ask them question and they come up with some ridiculous ass response? I start throwing shit at the Tube because it makes me so damn sick. Stupid parents are raising stupid as kids. That’s why some of this shit isn’t getting any better. These damn politicians aren’t the only ones at fault, anyone with a child who keeps voting in politicians like Abbot and Desantis has a mental problem and should not be allowed to vote. Crazy people should not have a voice. At this point anyone who things they are better than someone else because of their damn complexion is fucking INSANE!!! I’m sorry but I’m really pissed now.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7806

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Carmine I’m with on that. It’s people who are voting these damn sleaze balls into office. I don’t give a damn what party they are in, they aren’t doing the right thing for you damn kids, if you have them. How can people claim they love their kids and keep voting these kinds of people into office. Desantis cheated when he first ran for governor of Florida. The republicans want to keep a republican in the governorship there but he did not beat the African American man running against him. Now there are too many ignorant people living in Florida, and you got a look at them after that last hurricane. I was like Damn!!! These people look like Earth’s rejects. Just like Maga republicans Trump hides his bulking figure but he is always neat and clean, his supporters reflect the ugliness he represents, they look like human rejects and they think they are better. Please! Something is wrong with you mentally if you think it’s all right to infringe on anther persons right to their own damn body, something is wrong point blank. No one has that right. One’s body belongs to them and none of us have a right to pretend we care about what is going on with it. This shit backfired in one of those states. I think it’s Wisconsin. They passed a law after the ACA and it now supersedes their anti-abortion laws. They cut off their nose to spite their damn faces.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds