Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7795

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I agree, the republicans would rather this be a dictatorship so they can blame the law or the law gives them the right to oppress others. That is the jest of it. No, they don’t care about kids, they just want to control others. African American, women, LBGQT. How in the hell are they going to tell people they can’t leave the state? If an aunt, older sister, or grand parent takes a young girl across state lines without the parents consent it’s probably because they parents are the damn problem. They father is probably the reason the child is pregnant in the first place. They don’t care about any of that. That is some real sick shit right there. It’s disgusting and turns my damn stomach. But if the people who live in these states don’t stand up for themselves there just isn’t much we can do but stop it from spreading. They want the death penalty on the table for a woman who has an abortion but they can’t do anything to stop children and teachers from being slaughter in school give me a damn break.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7796

• Val
  • Premium Member
Ebony, this is really a good article. It’s a shame racism is so bad I this country and trust me all white people know exactly how bad it is. We live in a white environment and we hear it all the time. From family members mostly, friends with real racist parents and there are a lot, everywhere honestly. So, we do know how bad racism is. We do know that is still exist. It is hard waking up in this country. I wouldn’t want to be president. I don’t want a bunch of people I have to try and please especially racist as people. I think it’s time we stop trying to please bad people and start doing what is right like Liz Chaney. I feel so sorry for kids who aren’t in the Gnostic Academy. I really do.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7797

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I grew up surrounded by white racist people. It’s that feeling of being better that I could never wrap my mind around because the way I witnessed other white people being mistreated by white people it just didn’t make since. Being white was very confusing until I joined the Gnostic Faith. My ex-wife is a horrible person, but has the never to feel like she is better than black people. She called me to tell me she doesn’t what the girls learning black history, I told her to bad and hung up. I have no patience with MAGA and racist white Americans.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7798

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I think I agree with Val, as a white person, I think we all know racism, particularly against black people is very real, and Shawn, I wondered that myself. White people are just mean, selfish and self-centered. They think the can do what the want, when the want, and to whomever they want. It sucks. And, yes the gun men and women, are cowards. Going into the school killing defenseless students and teachers. How cowardly is that? I think the whole refusal to do anything about guns specks to who the real threat is. That Abbott wants to pardon a man who was entrapping Black Lives Matter marchers into fights so he would have a reason to shot them and use the same tired excuse he felt his live was in danger. It’s time to face it white people are the danger.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7799

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I would say it’s the older white people. Frankly I’m sick of it, but my dad was so racist and full of hate that it literally at him alive. That’s what’s going to happen to a lot of white people. They are going to be consumed by their hate. It’s already happening. That was young people protesting in Nashville. Young people are the future unless they can change our system of government, then they will just be enslaved and subject to the demons who call themselves leaders.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7800

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe they are doing some of the things they are doing. It doesn’t make since and people are still voting for them. It’s like they don’t have kids, or women in their lives, and if they do, they can’t possibly care about them. I just do see how that’s mentally or physically possible. If these people voting these republicans into office, loved their family members at all, they would not keep doing this. I mean, to hell with country at this point. Do you love you family? They are the ones affected by all of this. But, when reporters question them it’s like Maga republicans are literally insane. They can’t answer question about why trump is so good for them personally because they don’t want to say he’s racist and so are we. But that’s what it is. One of them blamed Obama for 9/11. Claiming he wasn’t at the White House when he should have been. His dumb ass did not know Bush was in office at the time of 9/11. One woman claimed there are two militarizes, one for trump and the other is corrupt and not legitimate. It’s like what kind of uneducated people are the Maga folks, honestly? Idiots.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds