Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7499

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I agree Mason, the kids need to know how involved responsibility is right away. It’s not just your chores, its caring for yourself, watching what they say to others, doing well in school along with doing their chores. Responsibility is very deep and the sooner we as humans realize that the better off we are. I did not know how deep responsibility is. I was also one of those people who never viewed accountability as negative or positive, just justified. But it is clear it is not a positive outcome to a situation. It literally means some form of punishment will follow. If you think about it, it’s all behavioral actually. Fantastic article Mark :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7500

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I always felt like being responsible was a heave burden to carry and now I see why. We have to be responsible for everything, and I mean everything. I can honestly see how the world is wobbling because so many human beings are way to lazy to take on such a task. This of course, explains why only 5% of humanity is harvestable. Very sad but I am grateful to be a part of those who are Morally Cognate.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7501

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Mark, how do irresponsible people teach their children to be responsible? I really agree that being a parent needs to be a privilege not a right. Mason says people should have to qualify to be a parent. I agree. I know how many lazy ass people and sadly they are parents. I work with a lady who had he two children removed last week because they were wandering down the street in the early morning hours. She was out with friends, leaving her kids home alone. She left when they went to sleep. Well, they woke up and she wasn’t there. This is two kids with two different fathers ages 5 and 2. What kind of sorry ass woman does that? I really seriously irresponsible one. I feel so sorry for her kids. She’s upset I guess but all she does is make excuses for why she’s being treated so harshly. She honestly can’t see how leaving her small children alone to go meet up with her next baby’s daddy, was wrong. And no she is not Black, she is White. This article drove her problem home for me. She has no idea how deep and significant responsibility really is, I had the opportunity to tell her and she really looked lost. I just shook my head and walked away. If people choose not to live responsibly, they will be held accountable and she might not get her kids back. It’s the second time this has happened.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7502

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Ah Karma, it certainly makes sure everyone is accountable because it looks like Trump is about to start catching the hell he fostered. They are now talking about how his administration made the pandemic worse than it should have been. All the cuts to programs that monitor things like the spread of infectious diseases he defunded, he broke down the CDC and took of the way it was able to communicate with the public. I remember. I caught that shit and it was really scary. I actually felt my life slipping away and if not for my beautiful wife I would not be here today, that and the prayers of my Gnostic friends and family. But Trump and his administration fostered all of the inadequacies that cost thousands of people their lives. Accountable is not a positive outcome but I would see it as a positive word because it gives us up that those who wrong others will suffer the consequences of their action. They gave a mad man the responsibility of leading our country and thousands died as a result of it. And he has the nerve to want to have the opportunity be given that responsibility again. HELL NO!
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Chris.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7503

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I think Karma insures accountability at some point. It might take it sometime but eventually everyone has to face consequences for not being responsible for some form of unacceptable behavior. Behavior is what we as humans need to learn how to be responsible for and far too many people are without morals so they do not behave in the best way they often should. I’m glad to learn just how deep responsibility is and that how I concluded it’s based on how we behave in all things.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7504

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Rhena that’s how I took this article as well. I mean our habits and reactions to others is all a part of how we behave. It could be natural or learned but at the end of the day we are all responsible for how we choose to behave. It’s like The Most High gave us free will and with that comes responsibility and capability for how we choose to behave. I mean cleaning your body is a choice and many don’t aren’t good at that. The cause could be they are lazy but the end result is still a lack of responsibility. Man the lord is really deep. :lol:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds