Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7487

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well dad was very on responsibility. When I hear Mason say that Mark, I am reminded of pop and it makes me smile. I never wanted to be accountable so I did my best to make the best, responsible decision all my life. Yes, the Most High is definitely deep and Jay it’s not hard to see why only five percent of humanity is harvest able. Mike…glad you are feeling better and I agree with you about this aging thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7488

• Trinity
I honestly thought I had always been a responsible person but after reading this article I now know there were times when I wasn’t so responsible. I used to do some pretty crazy things when I was young and looking back now, I really didn’t value my person very much. Why is it that we feel so invincible when we are young? I also see how what we say is a very responsible act. Mason sent me the Instagram post and I agree with you Mark, colorful metaphors are sometimes very effective in getting ones point across :lol:.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7489

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Fantastic Mark :cheer: it often takes a natural born leader to open our eyes to things that are right in front of us and you do this so very well. I use what I learn from you in my work and it makes it more rewarding when I see how much it positively affects my patients. Fantastic article, God is love and God is very deep.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7490

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Mark this was remarkable for me. I can honestly see how significant being responsible is and wow. I am also able to understand the Most High even more after reading this article. We have got to learn that God is so very complex and nothing is ever at face value when dealing with the lord.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7491

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I have always thought of myself as a responsible person but I don’t’ think I’ve respected my temple all the time. I honestly never associated responsibility with proper care and precautions when it comes to my actual person. I think if we all took this more seriously, the way the most high intends for us, many of us would eat better and take better care of our temples. Once again Sir Mark has informed us of the importance of something we just take for granted. It is way more serious, responsible, yeah :cheer:

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7492

• Emily
  • Administrator
OMG She sent it to me too Mark and I wasn’t angry at the young girl either. She was being bullied by some girl that you can see clearly thinks she’s hot shit. But often profanity is not appropriate in our conversations. I can now say I have a whole new prospective on what it means to be responsible and because it is so deep accountability is absolutely necessary for people behaving irresponsibly.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds