Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7475

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Friend and Family.,
Another deep one. I had to force myself to edit this one because I was so involved in what it was saying. Bro...you are so right. Responsibility is heavy and deep and accountability is not a positive word. It means you are in trouble, a consequences. Let's start talking about it. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7476

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
1st I want to thank everyone for your prayers and your well wishes. I am doing much better but I was never in any pain or anything just now have a problem with irregular heartbeat. Age is a bitch. Anyway, responsibility is a very serious thing and I never though of accountability as a negative thing but it is a consequence. That is clearly not a positive thing. Mark once again has opened my eyes to something I never thought deep enough about, proving once again, we are never too old to learn.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Mike.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7477

• Wesley
God is deep Sir Mark and once again you have shown us how true that really is. We have a lot to learn on this journey and it is so clear most people are not learning the things they need to learn. Those people are all around us Mark. I feel like an alien on this planet. I have literally come away from the humans on this planet and I’m so glad. I don’t hang out with the people I was hanging out with a few months ago and they think I’m in a cult. Surprisingly I don’t care what they think I am growing as a person and growing closer to the Most High.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7478

• Mimi
Let’s just say I don’t want to be accountable so I’ll keep stiving to live right. God is so deep and I am thankful he put people like Mark to guide us down the right path. Responsibility is a very deep thing and there are so many stories about how parents are severely abusing and murdering their children. I no longer ask how and why, they are demons. That says it all.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7479

• Rye
Wow, talking about an eye opener. Like God father I never thought of accountability as a negative thing but by the gods…it is. WOW! I feel so strange sometimes, not a bad thing but a different thing. I also feel like I’m evolving in a way, developing a deeper understanding of what it means to really know The Most High and to be Morally Cognate. Mom and Pop might be gone but they left us in good hands. I hope it helps them rest in peace.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7480

• Braxton
Amen little brother. I have to admit I was one of those people who was very superficial about responsibility. I am amazed to really realize just how deep it is. Love is deep so of course the Most High is deep. I’m glad Karma misses no one because some of these people murdering these children, need to face serious accountability. Sir Mark, that does explain how and why there are so many people who continue to be a part of the republican party, who support Trump and who are stupid enough to vote in people like MTG, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, Orbio, Abbott in Texas and Desantis in Florida. They keep voting these bad people into office. It proves most of the people voting have not progressed to a moral state of cognition.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds