Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7511

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I would have to admit I was not a complete victim in my 1st marriage, I did get the feeling to marry my first husband was not a good idea but I told myself I was getting cold feet. The feeling intensified on the date of our wedding. I didn’t want to embarrass him so despite how intense the feeling of uneasiness became, I went through with it. I regretting it immediately. Have you all seen some of the videos of men physically assaulting their wife? That was me. I was still in my wedding dress when he slapped me so hard I stumbled. No one saw it he was sure make sure we were out of everyone’s eye sight. I just told him I didn’t want to do something. He told me I was his now and I would do what he told me to do. From that moment all I thought about was getting away from him. So, I can honestly say, we need to heed the warnings the Most High gives us or we will pay the price.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7512

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I have to agree with Alex, abuse is no excuse for us continue the abuse mentally or physically. Woman do this all the time. It’s a mental weakness that, to me, is intensified by the unwillingness to do better. Lazy. So, yes, accountability is not only necessary but deserved. I’m reminded that loath is one of the seven deadly sins. To be irresponsible is a result of being slothful. It all comes together when you look at it and see the big picture. Mark is so good at breaking it down and helping us to see how it all comes together.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7513

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I absolutely agree with you Alex, absolutely.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7514

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ah, Barb, that is it in a nutshell. Good job my lady. Morals, that’s the key element.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7515

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Damn Mark, talking heavy bro. I have never given this that kind of thought but it is definitely deep. It definitely speaks to the gravity of moral cognition we need to have when considering a closer walk with the Most High. God is not a joke like some people like to make him. Money, my ass. The things that are important to God are far from the minds, the concept of many humans. They play with God, act like they are doing God a favor, they aren’t doing a damn thing that needs to be done to show they have a remote concept of what God is and stands for. MORALS people check your morality. That’s a start. Brittney is home from Russia! Praise GOD. That Kyrsten Sinema left the democratic party to be an independent. Hmmm. I don’t know, is it just me or does anyone question the timing of her decision to do this. I really wish she was being replaced by Kelly in Arizona. She should have just went republican, hell that’s what she is. The problem we face in the world today is to many damn irresponsible people in leadership positions. Sickening.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7516

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mark, you’re the coolest really. This article was very enlightening. I see accountability in a whole new light. I agree, it’s not what I would call negative, it’s consequential. I mean, we all have a choice. It doesn’t have to be negative if we are responsible point blank. Mark, thank you for once again reminding us how deep the Lord our God truly is :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds