Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7529

• Vince
I really had to step back and ask myself if I am responsible. I haven’t always been. OMG I’ve been terrible. Whose fault is that? Is this something that should be instilled in our children via parents? My father kind of taught me to run away from unpleasant responsibilities and I did this with my children. I could have done better. I’ve been trying to make up for it most of my children’s life. Learning how important this is makes me realize I need to get it together even more. I can see how necessary accountability is and I appreciate it more now so more than ever.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7530

• Darla
I’m so glad I joined this group. My mind feels as if it is being freed and I am so eager to learn more. I can literally see how deep responsibility is after reading this article. I understand why we need accountability or why accountability is a result of being irresponsible. I have to say I am learning just how deep our God is and I’m glad I’m finally really getting to know the Most High.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7531

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Great conversation group, I want to call everyone’s attention to Barb’s response. Do you all see where she went with that? We share a view with the Catholic Church, there are seven deadly sins and seven Virtues. When we are talking about being morally connected to the Most High we need to have a good understanding of how deep the Deadly Sins are as well as the Virtues. They all deal with behavior. How we handle ourselves speaks volumes to who we are and what we stand for. The words describe behavior and the intensity of that behavior is intense. We will explore this more next year as we continue sharpening our under stand of our GOD and growing closer the Most High in nature.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds