Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7493

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I really love learning something new and once again Mark has bought something every day to the forefront and shown us how significant it is. It’s funny how we think we know what things mean, we think the meaning is simple, clear and low and behold that is not the case. That saying Gods ways are high as the heavens above the Earth in comparison to ours. I will have respect for responsibility going forward and keep in mind this life is filled with things that we have to be responsible for.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7494

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mark, the lord is so deep. I can see why or how only five percent of human reached a moral level of cognition. They just can’t get as deep as The Most High and I was watching Tyler Perry at some award show saying that people come and go in our lives comparing them to a rocket. He said the boosters fall off because they can’t go as high as the rocket has to go. He said some people we encounter will be like that. They just are unable to go as high as we are going. I had a friend who decided she didn’t want to join me again at the meetings. She actually said we get way to deep for her. I nodded because I understand. Some people never know how deep responsibility is Mark that is the reality.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7495

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
The seriousness of accountability makes us look at how deep the act of being responsible is. If we fail to control our tongues many people are hurt in ways physical assaults don’t. Words can destroy a person. A part of me died when things were said to me by someone I loved so very much. I have never recovered from it. I am closed off because of it. Responsibility is very deep and covers ever corner of our lives. Very eye-opening article Mark.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7496

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Bro, it took me a little while to edit this one because I have never thought about responsibility so deeply in my life. I know I am a responsible person but I never thought about what all that entails. We bring up our children to know that behavior has consequences good or bad. Going forward I’ll be including accountability in those little talks. I think we need to start making certain aspects in life clear to our children right away. They sooner this is taught the better off they will be as the grow into adults. It was very eye-opening for me and crystal clear.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7497

• Niobi
Responsibility is heavy and deep. We learn this growing up lot of responsibility in our village. I like to get closer to Most High and we understand to get closer mean we to get deeper in thought. Yes it is about morals and so many have none. We can’t get close to Most High without morals. To many people have no morals. Is simple actually, Most High moral, human not.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7498

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Niobi your right :lol: :lol: :lol: , That is why so many can’t grasp the deeper concepts associated with being closer to God. They don’t even realize Love and Hate are not emotions. They are state of beings with their own set of attributes. I had a friend who didn’t even really understand what attributes are. I have found the level of ignorance jaw dropping many times when talking to people even peers. You know, if a person does not understand responsibility to self, they should never be allowed to be responsible for someone else. Parents on drugs and stuff like that, that is so irresponsible. I think we just have way too many irresponsible parents in this world.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds