Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7481

• Alyson
Amazing Uncle Mark. This article is amazing. I have read it twice and it is so clear. I also saw the story of the child locked in a dog cage in the cold, I want to say I don’t understand how people can do such a cruel thing but Mark cleared that up as well. They are demons and nothing more needs to be said. Mason says we live in hell and that is becoming more and more clear to me every day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7482

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark the babies are getting it early in life. That’s wonderful. I ran into an old high school classmate, someone I considered a friend before I found my faith, she kept telling me how different I was now. I know what she was talking about but I said I was still the same ole Ebony. She looked tired, nervous, and unhappy. When she saw Justin she nodded and said that was it. I told her, I am still me. If anything has changed me it is my Gnostic faith. She nodded and told me she still doesn’t do that religious bullshit reminding me she has a very dirty mouth. I shrugged and told her we all do what we all do and smiled at her. I waved bye to her and as I walked away, I didn’t look back. That is not my life anymore and I am glad. I am now a responsible person and it’s very important to take that very seriously.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7483

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Another deep one Mark. I was one of those people who used responsibility loosely until now. I’ll be looking at my responsibilities a little more deeper going forward because, no, accountability is not a positive thing and I don’t want to be accountable for being irresponsible.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7484

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Nico and I read this together and we both completely agree Mark. Responsibility is a deep attribute of Love and too many people do not have a real understanding of this attribute. I read the story about the 9 year old boy and the young woman murdered in Mexico and you have to conclude this is the work of demons. I feel so sorry for some of the children born in the world today. I look to the heavens and ask for mercy for these babies. I can’t tell you how much Nemesis would be welcomed on Earth these days.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7485

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I never get tired of seeing examples of how deep the Most High is. Once again Uncle Mark has shown us the deeper relevance of responsibility. Once again I am amazed as I never thought of responsibility so deeply. I don’t know what kind of word I thought accountability is but I’m thinking about it now and I suppose it’s not positive but it’s not negative to me either. It’s consequential. I can hear mom now rewards and benefits or consequences and repercussions the last two was something I didn’t want. It’s crystal clear, make responsible choices and there will be rewards and benefits. It all makes so much sense now.

Accountability 1 year 5 months ago #7486

• Jay
  • Administrator
The more time goes by the more I can honestly see why humanity is doomed. Some of the disgusting sting things they choose to do with their bodies is staggering at times. It’s even more disgusting what they use their bodies to do to others. What is profound is all of this is because of how little people understand the Most High, how deep he is. Irresponsible behavior is a huge problem in the world and there is a lot of shit some people need to be accountable for.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds