Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7148

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well, we think it's ending but it never seems to end. I'm tried of hearing about Trump and I think he should be prosecuted. There is not telling what he did with documents they can't find. He needs to be held accountable for once in his life. He's a damn criminal. So let's continue the discussion we started during the meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7149

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I see that judge went with the special master. I’m so sick of people allowing that man to literally get away with murder. I’m glad we all recognize we are living in a time when democracy is in jeopardy and it’s up to us now more than ever, to do our part to make sure our country moves forward and not backward.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7150

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I agree Mike that just really angered me. Sometimes I struggle to believe this is happening. I always test my heightened insight these days and I can literally spot trump supporters. I’m like Mason, I even know them based on the stickers on their vehicles. I don’t know if a civil war is coming but I do know a division is necessary.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7151

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Yeah, I first want to say my prayers are with the parents of the surviving students returning to that elementary school in Uvalde Texas. My heart is still aching for the parents who lost their babies and it’s a damn shame they won’t do more about gun violence in this country.

Yes, I’m also disgusted by a trump appointed judge who allowed the special master in this document case. See he has the money to play the legal system at every angle so he’s never held accountable for the shit he does. I’m sick of seeing that man, that beast in the news and I’m sick of hearing about him. I guess gone are the days of no news about trump, and gone are the days of my damn stomach hurting every time his name is mentioned. Angie, I agree a division is clearly happening and it needs to happen.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7152

• Justin
  • Administrator
We absolutely can’t allow the mega republicans to take over our country and move us backward because they are racist and don’t want to allow others to have fair and equal treatment in this country. I also find myself able to spot a mega republican from sight. They don’t even have to open their mouths. I also refused to hire them I don’t give a damn. We are checking facebook, Instagram, and twitter for all applicants, one’s political views is not the primary thing we are looking at before hiring I don’t want to support them in any way. They have to be separated out and shunned as far as I’m concerned. It’s time to make a stand and to stop allowing the lies to go on checked by all the politicians running for positions of power in our government.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7153

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
The media is sickening, I’m sick of the dumb ass questions asked of the guest speakers. To me it insults our intelligence. Most of us don’t thing Biden said anything wrong during his speech Heart of our Nation. Biden said nothing out of line and I am sick and tired of the media even posing that question. Someone in a leadership position has to stand up and call out these mega republicans. I’m not shock that judge did what she did and I agree this is why he doesn’t change. He is never held accountable for anything he does. I just wish he would go away, one way or another, I want him to go away forever.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds