Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7160

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Grandpa, you are awesome and we love you. You have always, and continue to show us how to approach our lives as we move forward on this journey in this life. You will be remembered for your insight and your wisdom, and loved for the love and support you always gave.

I also pray for the children and families in Uvalde and sincerely hope Beto O’Rourke wins the Texas Gubernatorial race so that some real changes can take place in that state. I hope the same thing happens in Florida. As citizens we have to do our part and as a business owner, I plan to do the same thing Justin, Nico, and all the other business owners are doing, not hire or retain Mega republicans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7161

• Val
  • Premium Member
Stew, I thank and love you. I enjoyed talking with you, hearing your words left with us to remember you by and I learned much from you. That is the best gift you, anyone can give all of us before they begin their next journey beyond this life.

I pray the children in Uvalde are and feel safe in school today and going forward and I pray leadership in Texas changes so real gun reform can come about.

As for Trump Oh Dear God will it ever end. I just want an end to him and hearing anything about him that’s all I want.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7162

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Stew, you pledged to the House of Talgarian before you died, I probably didn’t spell that right but you all know what I am talking about. He is so funny. Thank you my friend for all that you gave us during this past meeting. We will be looking for Rod to carry on as Mark carried on for his father, upholding the good name and values of their fathers. Yes we still look to the men to uphold their families good name, values, and beliefs. It is what it is that’s all I can say.

The sad thing about trump is even when he dies we’ll be hearing about him. He is worse than Nixon and you all know how long t hey talked about him. It will be the same with Putin. They will die and we will here about their atrocities for as long as we live and beyond. They will go down in history as some of the worst humans to live just like Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun. As sick of Trump as we all are, his ugly legacy will be with us forever.

I agree Texas and Florida need new leadership immediately. Both governors of those state make this country look really bad and they honestly need to go. They too will go down in history as two of the worst governors of the states they represent. What an awful legacy for their families that is the sad thing, do we ever hear anything about Nixon’s relatives? No, they have probably changed their name so they can live free and not in the shadows and under the stigma Nixon created. It will be the same for many republicans who support and attempt to mimic Trump.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7163

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I really enjoyed Stew as well this meeting and learned so much from him. He feels sorry for us, what does that say about the state of our union, the world?

I really hope the DOJ appeals this Trump appointed judge who is a federalist as well. She has warped political views and should not be sitting on any bench. I don’t respect her just as I don’t respect many of the judges on the Supreme Court.

Now…I’m listening to the weather problems in the west. I think all that states having the most severe problems Earth is not happy with. California is to high People can’t survive there. Something needs to be done about the cost of living there point blank. Also this is all the more reason to go solar.

I think it’s time to we all agree it’s time to really do our part to insure our democracy stands and is strengthened going forward.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7164

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Stew…you are one of the great ones and we will all truly miss your easy nature, cool resolve, and wise instruction.

I really think we need to demand they do something about what trump did in regards to so many things. I’m really sick of all the people who keep the big lie alive and I think until we start holding them accountable for lying nothing will change. I do agree with the business owners in our group denying them employment with their companies. It’s obvious, all we can do is let our concerned be heard and known via making sure we vote. No matter how hard they try to make it we need to make sure we vote.

I’m sick of trump getting away with criminal behavior, I ‘m sick of it. I’m also sick of hearing about the man but agree is is something we will be hearing about for a long time. He is the worse president this country has ever had.

I also pray and hope the children in Uvalde will be all right this school year, physically and emotionally.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7165

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Dad, I love you more than I can find the words to say. I’m so proud to be your son and I can only hope that I carryon on you legacy as eloquently as Mark carries on Sir Paul’s legacy.

I’m more than a little annoyed with with the whole situation in regards to this trump appointed judge who agreed to this farce trump and his lawyers are now trying to pull off. That man is guilty, he is a threat to us all, he is this countries biggest disaster. I have limited my services to those people I feel are normal because at this point anyone who continues to feed into and message around the BIG LIE!!! I simply can’t tolerate it and have no patience with this foolishness at all. If anyone needs my services and they are a trump supporter, that is clearly a signal they are having some kind of mental disorder and it seems to be something that is a group epidemic. Yes you can spot them and they don’t want to hear anything that resembles the truth when it comes to trump so I simply tell them if they refuse to live in reality and honest I am on able to assist them with their mental health concerns or needs. People need to be willing to except what is real and what is true or there isn’t much you can do to assist them. I did have on patient admit he knew the truth but still followed Trump and I realized hate and racism run very deep.

I have to absolutely agree, we need to band together and make sure we not only vote but that we send a loud firm signal we stand for freedom and democracy across this nation and that’s all there is to it.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds