Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7166

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Y’all Queen Elizabeth just died. I knew it was coming but I’m a little shocked. Alex…you okay?

Some of the stuff that man took with him is definitely some shit he didn’t have any business taking. He planned to use that shit to black mail people and to maintain leverage over people to get what he wanted. He’s like a mobster. It’s ridiculous I man honestly. He doesn’t give a damn about this country. He’s mad we didn’t vote for him. He’s mad we don’t support him without question, and he will sell our asses down the river so damn fast we wouldn’t have time to blink. That’s what sickens me about trump supporters. He doesn’t give a damn about any of them.

Pop…you are and always will be the sunshine in our lives and we cherish every moment we have with you.

I sincerely hope those babies will be all right this year. What happened was so traumatic. My heart continues to be with them as well as my prayers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7167

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Stew…you made this one of the best meetings we have had. You are truly a wonderful person and we love and always will love you.

I just hope trump doesn’t get away with his shit this time. I don’t know what will happen especially with his appointed judges having say in what is going on, I do hope some of the other judges not appointed by him will ultimately make sure there is some real accountability. We need better leadership in this country because the only thing that will make students feel safe is stronger gun control policies. This is why the mega republicans are so dangerous to our society. We have to do all we can to make sure they don’t ever sit in seats of authority.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7168

• Emily
  • Administrator
Wow, the Queen is dead. It makes me sad as well. Alex, she was always smiling and that is a good thing.

Stew…you are one of the great ones. Please enjoy your life and keep watching over us as you continue your journey beyond this one.

This is the one time I hope trump doesn’t wiggle his way out of this one that’s all I’m going to say. He’s gotten away with so much and the train needs to stop somewhere. I fault the republicans who continue to run campaigns based on the Big Lie need to have some accountability as well. They are worse than trump because they know better. I fault the so-called real republicans who feed into and support his ridiculous behavior of this man. I really hope he is not allowed to run for president again. I think he has information in the documents he stole and plans or planned to use it to insure he is reelected into the presidency in 2024 and once he is back in he will not leave until he is dead and it will change the course of this country forever. This is something we cannot allow.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7169

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Stew you are the best and I’ve always enjoyed spending time with you. The meeting was incredible I’ll never forget it. Mark thank you for allowing this kind of interaction. It was so beneficial for all of us. God Bless you both.

I also just hope trump does not get away with anymore shit. I really want accountability from him and many republicans who acted insane during the 2020 election and beyond. I really don’t think he should be allowed to run for president again. I just wonder what is really going on with in the republican party. Do they already have an overthrow democracy and this is a process in motion. The documents are scary, knowing he had them at his home. It’s scary. That man is a real devil no doubt about it.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7170

• Deb
  • Elite Member
We will always love and cherish the time we had with you Stew. We love you.

Trump has always and continues to be a joke that won’t go away. All of them are responsible. We need to stop all of them the way we do is fight in all ways that we can, voting, shunning, showing no tolerance for the lie and liars. Yes we can spot them and now it’s time for us to cross the street when we see them. We must show no tolerance for them at all. Send a strong clear message the lie and the racism will not be accepted so they need to crawl back into their holes and the next time they come out they will have their heads cut off like the pesty insects they are. That’s how I feel about all of this.

My prayers and love go out to the children and parents of Uvalde and all places where children have been murder while trying to get an education.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7171

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
The Queen passed away yesterday. Stew, I learned from you, enjoyed listening to you speak, and I am able to be at peace with what is to come. We have to embrace the reality of the end of one journey and the preparations of starting a new. Stew has no fear and that is so comforting. It means he lived this life right. That’s amazing. Sir Paul was this way. I hear he opened his eyes to say goodbye to his family, he smiled and gave them that reassuring look, and he’s eyes even sparkled when Mason told him to tell his wife hello, we all know which wife, Mike, Vicki, Nico, and Mary’s mother. Mark, thank you for how you facilitate life altering lessons for us. I honestly feel as if I’m walking on clouds now. I can look at this mess with Trump and his supporters and imagine them hanging on to life because they do have something to fear in death. they want to hang on to this time because they are wealthy and have power so they think. Unfortunately, we will hear about trump, our kids will hear about trump, and our grandchildren for ever more because he was the worst leader of all times. Right now, I just change the channel. Going forward I will vote and do my part to make my opposition to the mega republicans known.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds