Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7172

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I liked the Queen and we will miss her. Alex, I too long to hear your British accent because it will solidify the loss for us all and you and your family, the British community, and the Royal family have our condolences.

I agree with everything that has been said about Sir Stew.

I agree with everything that has been said about trump and his supporters, in congress and beyond. I also think we have to do our part to make sure our voices are heard. I have had my share of run ins with Trumpian type people before trump was even an issue. Their driving force is their racism, feed by their misery because they thrive in hate. Yes, you can spot them because hate just shows in their appearance. I try to treat them like any other person but they will open their mouth and it’s all over. I can’t believe what they did to Liz Cheney in Wyoming. What kind of stupid ass people live in that damn state? Are there any decent people in that state or is that the state of misfits? I think we need to give them their own areas in every section of the country, a place in the north, the south, the east and the west and a place in the central part of the country and call it a day.

I’m voting and knocking on doors, and I’m speaking out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7173

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Stew, like Sir Paul, and my father, you will join the great ones who moved on before you. You will take your place where you belong. Like with them, we will miss you and forever love, and remember your name.

Alex, like Linden said, I can hear your British accent as I type this post. I am so sorry the Queen has passed away. She was a lovely woman whom we all admired and thought highly of.

Looks like the kids are taking it one day at a time in Uvalde, I’m glad my children are in The Gnostic Learning Academy because I would be worried every day if they were in normal public school.

I’m not surprised a trump appointed judge went for the master crap. I knew she would do exactly what she did. Something is wrong with all of them and they should not be in positions of authority and power. All we can do is vote and take a stand. We have to stand up for truth. This morning on Morning Joe, I learned a young man named Rich was murdered. Republicans have blackened his name for nothing. This happened in 2016. Republicans will resort to murder to cover up or to start conspiracy theories. They will resort to murder, this has been a corrupt party for years and all the ugly is coming out. Trump got into office because this ugly party wanted him in office. This didn’t start with Trump. My father left the republican party years before he died. Sir Paul left the party years before he died. It’s been the party of lies, cheating, hate, racism, corruption, discrimination and obstruction of justice for YEARS. It’s just now finally coming to the surface. This is what they have looked like for years.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7174

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Many people are leaving this space in time, moving on to their next place. Alex, please accept our condolences. The Queen was a beautiful person, another good soul like Stew, leaving us in this crazy space.

Grandpa Stew…he said I can call him that, I am going to miss you so much. I love you. Safe journey to you and I’ll see you again one day.

Vote and stand-up firm for truth and the things that are right. That’s what I plan to do.

I heard about Rich too this morning and it only confirmed how far the republicans are willing to go to spread their lies and conspiracy theories. They will go as far as murder so the elected and continue to support their prince of darkness as they are a band of demons who needed evil leadership.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7175

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
The Queen lived a long life and she was good. She will be missed.

No…we will never be over trump he has left a permanent mark on the world and not a good one. He is a piece of shit, one of many. He is not alone in this cause. The republicans are just as disgusting they are the reasons why he ever became president. I agree. I am also not shocked the republicans have restored to murdering innocent people if they can use the death in their benefit.

I’m glad I can spot the mega trump people and I will do whatever I am able to do to make sure no more mega Trumpian obtain positions of power and authority like so of the judges trump and Mitch appointed over the years.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7176

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Grandpa…you are a joy and you always have been. You have been a rock, a firm structure in our lives and I will always love and cherish the time I had with you.

Alex, if it matters to you, I have spoken to some of my British associates and they aren’t really upset about the Queen passing on, but if you are, you have my deepest condolences.

Trump is history now and will always be known for the bad history he was a part of. Him an all the republicans that made it possible for him to be all the evil he could be and them as well. The republican will stoop at nothing to foster their causes and we need to do nearly the same, stopping short of terrorizing and murdering people.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7177

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Ah…the Queen passed away. I am sad about it. She’s been around a long time and I think she did try to handle things to the best of her ability whenever she could. My heart goes out to her family.

Unfortunately, Trump will be heard about for years to come. That’s what happens when you bad and he is super bad. Many of the republicans in office will leave a bad legacy for their families I feel sorry for the future people born until their families. Unlike Sir Paul, and you Sir Stew. It feels good to know you have lived a good life.

Well, the DOJ appealed that judge’s decision and I don’t blame them. She is Bias and should not be allowed to halt this investigation. We have to fight back. And the DOJ is doing just that. We can’t respect anything trump supporters, especially those in high places do or say.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds