Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7214

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
New decree “No one dies in my kingdom unless they are laughing! Loreen, Jackee, write it down, Emily you too.

I agree about the new king of Britain. If he doesn’t bestow the titles on Harry and Megan’s beautiful children they are entitled to, I’m not going to be all right with Charles. We got over the way he treated Diana for that thing he is currently married to, this will determine what kind of person he is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7215

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ryan, I think he will agree for it to happen in the future, like when he dies. They will be titled but if he wanted it done know he would have done it as he has done for everyone else. He was not nice to Diana and now we will see again how flawed he is, nothing like hs mother as he is stupid to stoop to racism in this fashion and for all black people this will be unforgivable as it should be. No…I don’t see him doing this but this is one thing, I hope the backlash he’ll receive proves me wrong.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7216

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Well, like many have said, Queen Elizabeth the II showed us what a honorable leader does and Trump showed us what a disgusting dishonorable leader does. What better examples than the two. I agree with Mason about King Charles. I’m not liking him right now.

Stew, you will be missed very much rest in peace good man.

Jess, yeah, we are going to keep you in prayer and be encouraged that your treatment process will be successful

Mark or Your Grace, my kids think this is funny and are gladly will to bend the knee. I just had to shake my head and laugh like Stew. He has the kids everyone, there’s nothing left to do but follow suit. The kids adore him.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7217

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I am a black British woman and I agree with Mason as well. It is something that will not set well with any black British person and it will darken the Monarchy going forward.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7218

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Dying like a bitch… :lol: :lol: I agree Miles, blaming everyone for his death and claiming we robbed him of his right to live on. Oh man. He is so full of shit I can smell him from here, Italia.

Stew…man, rest in peace my friend.

Your Grace, I guess I agree with Kelton, I mean if we have to get our old asses on our knees these youngsters can too and it teaches them to respect the royalty early in life :lol: . Now about them vegetables, I think the prefer meat, right your grace?

I think the Queen was all right, she didn’t have any scandal like the new king does. Let’s just see how this works out going forward.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7219

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Stew we love you grandpa…we will so miss you but we know you are off to a better place. Rest in peace grandpa.

It will be all right Dr. Jess. You’ll beat this. You’re a fighter and you fight to win.

I also sympathize with the British people over the loss of their beloved Queen. She did have such a warm friendly smile all the time.

I feel sorry for trumps family going forward I really do and I don’t know what to say about how stupid his supports sound on television I heard one man talking about Obama and 9/11 his dumb ass didn’t even know Obama wasn’t the president during 9/11 Bush was. My mouth fell open in shock of the ignorance we are dealing with. These are people who need to be lead that’s all there is too it. Dumb as hell. Then there was a woman comparing the death of the queen to something totally incomparable and unrelatable and blaming it on the democrats. There is no way in hell we need ignorant ass people like this in positions of authority and power. Like that judge trump appointed who gave him that special master. I really hope he gets in trouble about the insurrection. There needs to be some accountability.

Your Grace, my toddler is trying to bend the knee with his older sibling he can’t walk yet. I’m laughing my butt off right now. Stew eyes are closed but he’s smiling we took a picture and showed him. He said Mark is sending him out laughing. It’s definitely hard to cry with this going on your grace. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds