Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7033

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I do think as long as a party of hate has the power it has, we are in trouble. Yes, we can vote be we have to go further than that. We have to solidify certain liberty and armor the constitution. We can’t allow anyone to legally poke holes in it ever again anyone. Lawyers have poked holes in the constitution for too long. What is says it what it says and there should be no way around that. I’ll give you an example: the sixth Amendment guarantees criminals the right to a public trial without delays of any kind, the right to impartial juries, and the right to know who their accusers and charges against them, often times this is not recognized especially for poor people and minorities. The eight amendment declares no excessive bail can be required, no excessive fines imposed, and no cruel and unusual punishment inflicted. How many people are not afforded these constitutional rights? It does not surprise me they overturned Roe v Wade. It doesn’t surprise me at all. They have been ignoring citizens constitution rights for fucking years. We have to do more than vote, we have to demand atonement, accountability, that’s what we most do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7035

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think not only the republicans have been doing shit, look at Manchin. This is the problem to many bad politicians, leaders, in both parties. So, to me the solution is to have more than two parties.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7037

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Josh hit the nail on the head. All those years of oppression have never been addressed. In fact, the tragedy has been compounded over the years, one damn thing after another. Black people have only known hate and disdain from too many people in the white race and until that is addressed this white privilege thing will continue to manifest itself in different shapes. There are way too many white supremacist groups in this country. It keeps getting bad because there has never been any accountability. This is about hate, oppression. Make no mistake about it this is hate, and it’s time to see the republican party for what it is, HATE.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7039

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Accountability Mark, that’s what needs to happen across the board, hate will not day until it is recognized, acknowledged and denounced. That means consequences for the behavior need to come now. I think the republican party is forever lost and we can’t deny they are a very racist party. It does mean it’s time to have more than two political parties. Josh, I’m so proud of you son. You brought you mother to tears as well. I love you.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7041

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with both Josh and Tony, I also agree. To much innocent blood and no acknowledgment of the many wrongs inflected on the innocent by said ancestors, no atonement, and certainly no reparations for years of suffering. So much pain, yes The Most High has had enough. They claim to be so holy and they wonder why people are turning away from the church. All the sin from the leaders of the church. It’s everyone, their religion, their elected officials, their leaders, all corrupt. We need just open our eyes and everything becomes crystal clear. No more republican party influence is a start to beginning this nation’s healing process.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7043

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Well said Josh and Tony, I agree. Hateful behavior has gone way to long unchecked. It goes to show you they aren’t really serving the Most High. I think we do need more than two political parties and I think we have to try to get our heads around the fact that most of the people who are republican are racist. It is what it is and they simply do not ever need to be in positions of majority ever again. More than two political parties would force congress to work together again so, this is what we need.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds