Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7010

• Kay
  • Premium Member
It’s a very broken government and all I know is I’m voting republicans out and all of my friends and associates. I just hope we can do something about it. I’m so worried. I had rights my daughter won’t have same rights I have had all my life in many states. What’s next? These republicans are way to damn radical and it can’t stop with us voting them out. We have to think like they do and be pro-active not reactive. We need to set the wheels in motion to prevent this from happening again. We need more than two primary political parties. We need terms in all branches. We need to push for these things and we need to demand transparency and accountability from our leaders!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7012

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I do appreciate the upstanding republicans but the cowards be damned. I want to see Donald trump pay for what he did that led up to the incident that took place on January 6, 2021. I want all of them to pay. I’ll feel confident when that happens. Yes I will vote. Yes, I will protest, but I want the power that be right now to do their damn job. At the end of the day, do you damn job!

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7014

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I am worried about my kids so I am prepared to go to battle to save our democracy. I do not want my kids to grow up in the world the republicans are trying to make. We now have to do what is necessary to ensure our kids live in the same country I grew up in but better. They deserve that and I will always talk to them about why they never want to be a part of a party of hate like the republican party is.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7016

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I am often without words. I am watching the Jan. 6th hearings and I am so disgusted. I also want first accountability. The party will change when they realize there will be consequences for certain behaviors and for too long there have been none. Nothing will change in any level of government until the wrong people of power are made to pay and attribute for the wrongs they have done. That is where the healing starts. From there it’s time to talk about healing. We have to provided restitution to a race that has been tormented from the time their ancestors were brought to this country by force, in chains, and enslaved for 246 years beginning in 1619 and officially ending with the writing of the 13th amendment in 1865. It needs to be recognized because nothing is changing as there has been no accountability. Accountability brings about change as it deters like behavior.

From there, we need to overhaul our police department polices all across this country NOW!!! 49 bullets were taken from the dead body of Jayland Walker, shot over 60 times by Ohio law enforcement. Unarmed, unlike the man who shoot up a grocery store in Buffalo New York. Unlike the fool that shot people in Chicago over the July 4th holiday. They don’t have one bullet and they were armed. This absolutely has to end. ACCOUNTABILITY! It’s time.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7018

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe how broken this government is but I can tell you I completely blame the republican party and we need to weaken that party by any means possible. If it means forming other parties that’s the way to go. I want a better world for my children and grandchildren. I love what Josh said. It made me cry. Accountability is what is needed, for years of oppression, violence, subjugation, and forced impoverishment. We need equal and fair treatment in all areas. But it starts with accountability Josh. I love you and thank you for saying that. Republicans don’t want a fair and equal country. The not only want to torment minorities, they want to return women to a state of ownership to a man. It’s frightening and we have to make sure they don’t get away with it. Why do people keep voting them into office, why?

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7020

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mark, I’m a fighter not a talker. I see all of this and I just want to fight back. I think we need to fight and start fighting now.

Josh…Amen brother. I absolutely agree because I’m sick of these cops over killing black man I swear I’m sick of it. I am more for de-fund the police I mean it just gets worse and worse and I agree it is a reflection of our leadership. We have way too many bad people in positions of power and it’s up to as many of us as possible to change that.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds