Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7068

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I so agree with Niobi, how dare they tell women they can’t make s decision not to bring a child into the world. To many children are being murdered and they are failing in every way to protect them on all levels. They don’t give a damn about life that is a fact. This self-righteous bullshit has gone on long enough. Blaming or ignoring those who are victimized is the problem. Trump and the republicans have victimized everyone in this country. What are they doing about?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7070

• Jess
I must admit, Hate, a stepping stone in this nation’s history of violence, murder, and mayhem, is the thread that paved the way to the country’s worse administration, down to the secret service agents who served under Trump, to rise to the level it did and continues to be a force we tussle with today. The only thing that comes from hate is destruction. Our democracy is not in jeopardy because of the long-term effect of HATE. Josh, Antony and Mason are absolutely correct. Terms, more political parties is the answer to most of these problems but acknowledgement and accountability is what will begin the healing process

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7072

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Like I said in the previous thread, this is up to we the people in this country. We need to vote these people out but we first need to care. How do we go about bringing about more than a two-party political system? We need to get started on doing that because like Mason I am a progressive. If I never heard the word republican again in my life it would be too soon.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7074

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Josh, Tony, and of course Mason, would that people of like mind were in charge. I’m looking at the selection coming up here in 2024 and shaking my head. I hope it improves because right now it’s pretty sad. I don’t think republicans are going to start paying attention to the level of destruction Trump caused until he is held accountable for it. As soon as he is charged and arrested they are fine blindly following him because the message everyone sees is they can get away with murder if they are White. So the privilege things combined with the hate that is racism is what needs to be addressed in the USA and the sooner they do that the better.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7076

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think the idea of being privilege is the biggest problem this country has. I think it leads to all the hatefulness that now threatens to destroy our democracy. What really pisses me off is they keep talking about USA, chanting it. They don’t give a damn about the USA. They are trying to tear it apart because they can’t have their way. Hate is crumbling and they will take the whole country down for it. It’s sad, it’s disgusting, and it is cowardly, just look at that Hawley running for his life after lifting a fist in support of what Trump was doing. He’s a piece of sheet, like many of those in republican leadership are, unfortunately. People like one of the men who was a part of the attack on the capital is what will open up the eyes of the blind republicans, Mike Fanone I think is his name. More like him need to speak up as they come to see the light. They need to share how seeing the light has changed their views and perspective.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds