Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7056

• Niobi
I agree with Mason, it is corrupt to long and this cause this breakdown. I like what Josh say. I like what Tony say. I agree with TJ, every time another black male is murder by law it is painful. It do hurt and if American government not so broken the killing of children would be more important. Not only do they get gunned down at school to many being murdered in this country by own parents. No protection for innocent. This come from hate in heart it is tearing away at democracy. And they want to tell woman she have to bring more children into world to be brutalized. It do not make any sense at all. If they care so much about life why they not protect children who here right now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7058

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I think all the people who support trump need to be under investigation. If they are members of congress they need to be removed and held accountable. I’m looking at how Trump behaved after Jan 6, refusing to say the election was over. The man is crazy and all those who support him literally feel they are above the law. The don’t think laws of any apply to them. They don’t think they are beholden to the constitution, if it condemns t hem for something they are doing. The hate that accompanies racism is compounded by an incredible sense of privilege. They feel they are the image of god and special for it. If so…that alone proves their god is ugly, hateful, deceitful, greedy corrupt, simple, dishonorable, unworthy, NEGATIVE! This is not the God of Gods, This is not All That Is. This is not True God! They do not serve The Most High! They are Evil!

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7060

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I want to thank Josh and Tony what they said carries do much weight and means so much to us. It does help with the pain of hearing about, watching, and witnessing the brutality officers of the law inflict on black men in this country. I agree with my wife, it is evil and ungodly in every way. They democracy is failing because hate does not build it only destroys and we have a political party that is wroth with Hate. We need more political party’s. We need accountability and no more excuses.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7062

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I have to say it is clear that hate definitely trickles down. Look at the secret service. They lie, they cheat, and they attempt to cover-up and mask their evil deeds. I think it’s gone on too long and we have to start doing things to insure it never happens again. We have heard what needs to be done. All of the suggested steps to take in this thread would correct and strengthen our government, or constitution. And it’s time to hold extremist accountable for the foundation of their movements, racism and privilege. Words are words so no, there is a premise that no one is above the law it rarely looks as if no man is above the law. America has so work to do and it starts with getting involved.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7064

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’m looking at these hearings and I keep thinking I won’t be further shocked and low and behold something else comes out that makes me shake my head and say damn. I have to agree they biggest problem with republicans is their incredible persona of their own privilege. They are better simply because they are white and they are gods on image so they can shit on everyone around them whom they determine aren’t worth of humanness. This man thinks he is running again. People still support this monster and it’s time to take some of the wind out of their sails and personally I’m thinking this is the beginning of their end.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7066

• Adam
  • Premium Member
It clearly trickles down, hate. I left law enforcement, not because of criminals outside the department, but because of criminals within the department. Any officer who harbors racial diverse views of other races is a criminal and capable of murdering anyone who is in the ethnic group they harbor racial hatred toward. Black men are always an easy target. I agree, hate is why this country is losing its hold on its democracy. Lies, coverups, more lies, reversal of blame to the victim, listen this is and always has been how women are treated in this country. If they are raped, they are the ones questioned. As if anything a woman does warrants her being raped. I’m for more than a two politic party system because I agree, every bad cop I’ve ever known was a republican.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds