Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7045

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Josh, just think about it is sickening and brings recent situations into perspective. This type of deep-rooted hatreds are at the root of this country’s problems, and it doesn’t stay targeted at one ethnic group or race. Blacks, Jews, Women, and even children are affected by a lack of accountability for those who cause devastating problems and situations for others based on race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation. Hate is eroding our country.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7047

• Alex
  • Premium Member
The hate is intense and I have to agree it is the republican party and its leadership. It is corrupt point blank and has gotten away with murder for far to long. I agree with Beth, the democrats need to stop making excuses for not acting. First, they need to get rid of at least two so called democrats who are not really democrats, that woman from Arizona and that Manchin from West Virginia. He’s a real joke and needs to go ahead and switch parties because he’s not a democrat. But, I guess that’s up to the people of West Virginia. Nevertheless, these are the things that have shattered our government.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7049

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Oh man. I feel good. Josh you made me feel good bro. To hear a white man say what Josh said. I had to puff my chest out a little man. I don’t know what else to say. Tony made me puff it out a little further. That acknowledgement alone helped with my healing. Because it hurts, it hurts whenever we about the brutality another black man has been subjected to at the hands of law enforcement. It hurts. Man, it’s leadership and I bet you every officer that brutalizes and murders a minority is a republican, I know it. The extremist have taken over the party and this is what we have.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7051

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Like TJ I so appreciate what Josh and Tony said acknowledgement is always refreshing, would that all violators would do this. It does hurt TJ every time we hear it, see it on video. It’s painful. I don’t like to watch slave movies because it’s too painful. I want to give up and say it will never happen but then people like Mark, Josh, Tony most of the White Men in this group give me hope. We need to vote, we need to support and assist those who struggle voting and we need to vote at our state levels to get rid of the republicans in those state seats. I also agree we need more than two political parties, this is where we can start to heal our nation.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7053

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Mark, hate is the fiber that holds the republican party together and it has pulled on all the crazy fanatics like hate tends to do. This is why I have to agree with Josh and Tony, they hate that keeps racism alive and thriving is what is tearing this country apart. Elected leaders that subscribe to this kind of hate have infiltrated our government, all of them with their guns, I mean how can you have an ad about guns when all those kids were lost in that shooting at the school in Uvalde? All of those people shot in Buffalo NY I mean come on. It needs to start with replacing leadership and putting limits on who can run from age, religion values and beliefs. If they are wrong that person needs to be disqualified.

Broken Government 1 year 8 months ago #7054

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I am waiting on accountability from the DOJ in regards to the many crimes Trump has clearly committed. I want them to do something right for a change. I am sick of both parties but vote for the lessor of two evils. One is clearly attempting to do the right thing. I am a progressive and we need our own political party. On that note, I am definitely in favor of having more than a two-party set up.

Josh, you are an eloquent speaker, if you did not know that, now you do. Thank you. Tony, you just speak from the heart. I appreciate you as well. We do have a broken government because the republicans have been lying, cheating and stealing for such a long time. I do not consider them respectable and they have always been a threat to democracy. They have strived to undermine it using all manner of deceptions, lies, and deceitful tactics. They have gotten away with it for so long they are angry people are now countering them. Evil fights back and uses all the weaknesses it can find to succeed. People like Trump are successful in their criminal behavior because there is so much corruption in the world.

There is corruption in religion, always has been. There is corruption in both political parties, the republicans are just more brazen with their level of corruption. We are learning their beliefs are rooted in racism. Their values and beliefs have always been rooted in racism. They tried to devalue complaints about discrimination bases on race and ethnicity and, now thanks to modern technology, Cameras, and a picture is worth a thousand words, and the exposure began. I’m waiting on accountability. I’m waiting.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds