Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7021

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Thank you Justin, I sometimes forget to do what you did in this thread.

Josh…I absolutely agree with you, absolutely.

Tina, they do it because some of them agree it should remain as you say, or return to that way of life, so simply have not attempted to walk in the shoes of their brother so they stumble around blindly, not realizing that if the democracy falls we all will pay the price, all of us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7023

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Bro, it’s kind of scary, but it also pisses me off. I guess it did expose the republican party for all the corruption in contains. The trump presidency. He was put in there because a bunch of racist white people, people who continue to support him, were angry we had a black president. They simply do not want America progressing to a point where Black people receive equal status much less a presidency. Even though he’s half white, the black in him makes him black like my sister says all the time. This is the republican party and it needs to be known as the party of hate and we need to have more than two political parties because the republican party is to damn destructive point blank.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7025

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Josh is right, the country is failing because there is a race of people GOD is tried of witnessing their brutal oppression. Nothing, nothing will improve until this issue is addressed head on, any form of continued oppression from anyone must be dealt with immediately and it be deemed terrorism and a special prison needs to be open for racial terrorist. It has to have a zero tolerance police period. Until this matter is properly addressed nothing in this country is going to go well, nothing. The hatred and mistreatment, gross mistreatment of the African American citizens of this country is even egregious to The Most High.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7027

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Like Tina, I cried when I read Josh’s post. They keep killing unarmed black men, failed to stop a crazy man from killing nineteen children and two public service people teachers, to be slaughtered while they stood in a hallway for damn near and hour and did not a DAMN thing. I’m angry. I just sick tired and angry. Josh is right, we need accountability and to hear what was done to our ancestors was wrong. Native Americans do as well. We need an acknowledgement and assurances this is going to stop immediately. Most of what is going on in the republican party is centered around the idea of white privilege. That is at the heart of all the shit they are doing and that’s what makes me so disgusted with black people who have the audacity to call themselves republicans. That party does not want y’all black asses.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7029

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Our country is broken and the problems have been revealing themselves for a while now. It really starts with how horrific or policing system is in this country. A father in the Uvalde shooting situation says the officers were all cowards and he’s right. Think about it, only a coward will shoot an unarmed man over sixty times. Cowards gang up on one person and commit murder. This is what cowards do. Law enforcement can’t be full of a bunch of cowards. But the one thing Sir Paul taught is was that wealth is not what trickles down, behavior is what trickles down. In today’s environment, never has this rung more true.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7031

• Emily
  • Administrator
Mark, I’m so afraid for my children. Things have to change. Trump exposed an ugliness that many of us saw while many turned a blinds eye of just didn’t fucking care because they share the beliefs of some of the extremist fools that have infiltrated and taken over the republican party. That is a derelict party if you ask me and something better needs to rise from the ashes after we burn it down. I want to be down with the republicans because they all are guilty of treason especially those who continue to support that Devil Donald trump! I just want them all gone Mark, all of them.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds