Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6973

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The article is finally up folks. Sorry, so much going on. Let's talk about our views on this article. I'm so upset by what is going on and the Republican party is at the root of all of this. I am sickened and disgusted. Help me out here.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Justin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6974

• Vince
Mark, it is no question that our government is broken and it is no question why it is broken. I am watching the hearing and I’m also watching how little the republicans are saying about the criminal behavior that occurred actually the entire time trump was in office. Now all I want to see is accountability. I will also agree that religious extremist are at the heart of governments falling. Religion is about mass control using God as a catalyst. It is not really about The Most High at all. It is man and has always been the best way to control a large segment of a society. Solution, in the long term, is terms and a real separation of church and state.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6977

• Stew
I think we need more than two political parties because that will stop on party, especially when they have extremely unpopular views, to gain control. I think the republican party is over. It’s a disaster and I know many people who have left it recently, with trump. Also, I don’t know anyone who agrees with overturning Roe vs Wade. I’m disgusted about that ten-year-old child even remotely being forced to become a mother when she is but a child herself. The barbaric reasoning behind outlawing something that would prevent a sure tragedy is ignorant. There is no way a clear child should be expected to give birth to another child it’s disgusting and inhumane.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6979

• Mia
Broken is an understatement, Mark. Yep, it’s up to us and right now the best thing is to insure people can and do vote. The abortion issue needs to be on every state’s ballot and we need to make sure we vote all the time not just when it’s time to select a president. We need to watch our state legislature as well. I think the answer is to galvanize young voters and help them realize how much what they think matters. This is going to be our country and the time to start fight for it is now.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6981

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Yeah, it’s broken because one of the parties is definitely broken. Voting for young people is a most to fix for this. Voting in the primaries and the general election, we have to always vote. If we slam them with our votes there is no way they can cheat with the ease they have been able to cheat in the past. I do think it’s the republicans who cheat because they are a dying breed. No one wants to be subjected to strict religious demands because most of us have woke up and we know it’s bullshit. Hey, it’s like Mason always says, life itself is about progression, growth and it’s time we stood up for that young people. Now is our time and let’s sent these racist fanatics a powerful message, some of us have military training as well and we have fairness and righteousness on our side.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6983

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I also agree in terms being a solution, in impeachments when a justice is dishonest, some new rules about how a justice is supposed to conduct themselves during confirmation and after appointments to a seat that is based on being a honorable just individual. We need terms in congress because these people are too damn old and I’m sick of religious old people thinking they can control a woman’s body, trying to normalize mistreating a whole race of people. I’m sick of it. We need to get involved that’s the only way to change things.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds