Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6998

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m ready to fight along with the young people because I want my children to have a good life that moves along progressively as life does. I don’t want them stuck back in an ugly time in the past. I think it’s time to look at age in congress, all levels of government and have age limits along with terms in all branches. I also agree with more than two political parties dominating our political set up. It puts too much pressure of everyone. I’m so disgusted about the ten-year-old little girl. So disgusted.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7000

• nicoli
I think the republican party is joke now and I’m not laughing. They have a bunch of crazy as people in positions of power and all we can do is vote them out. Abbott is just bat shit crazy and it’s time for young, all people to finally realize they need to turn out for the primary elections and not just the national election. We need to be more concerned with our state legislature now because that’s where the problems are coming from.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7002

• Marc
  • Premium Member

I’m struggling with some of the things going on today. I know Trump only exposed it, but it’s so much of it. I’m prepared to do my civic duty in all ways possible because we have to start this fight for equal justice or it will literally spin out of control.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7004

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh hell our government and the state of our union is definitely broken. We can only vote in the primaries, keep protesting and standing up for our rights, and do whatever we can to hold on to our freedoms in this country. We have to pay attention, call out the idiots still spreading trumps big lie he lost and he’s a lying cheater, a devil in every way. Get over it idiots and do something about what he tried to do to our democracy. I want to see Trump and some of the people in congress held accountable for what happened on January 6, 2021. ACCOUNTABILITY PEOPLE!!!

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7006

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m ready Mark. All I can say is I’m ready to do whatever it takes to get the republicans out of office. I’m like Mason, I’m a progressive and most of my friends are as well. Life is about progression not regression. So, let’s start progressing! It isn’t over until it’s over.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #7008

• Linden
  • Premium Member
We live in a scary environment but it’s not the time to run and hide. It’s time to use the weapons we have at our disposal land prepare to fight this battle. We need to organize, mobilize, and MOVE! That’s all we can do is fight back. Make it right.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds