Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Broken Government

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6985

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think this should all motivate us to get involved Mark. Younger people need to be way more proactive and it’s up to us at the top of the next generation to help motivate them to care and start making changes. That’s all we can do. All the ideas are great and I agree with them, now we have to start taking steps to making them realities.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6987

• Val
  • Premium Member
Like I said in the last thread, the republican parry is broken and corrupt. We have to stop hoping this problem will fix itself and start helping it lean toward correction. Voting, protest, and being active is what we have to get into our heads we absolutely must do going forward. We have to teach our kids to fight for their rights to be free from all forms of oppression and that includes threats from radical extremist and preventing a single political party become so powerful they do what was done on Jan 6, 2020.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6989

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I think the years of cheating for the republicans has finally seriously fractured our democracy. I think the only way to repair it is for us, that is all of us under 65, to really stand up and take back our democracy. We need younger representation so I’m all for terms and I’m really for terms in that supreme court. No more lifetime appointments. I say it’s time for us to stop the steal for real, stop the racist, extreme, religious fanatics that make up the republican party who are the real ones trying to steal all the things that make us a free, democratic society.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6991

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, I to was once a republican but that changed after the Bush and Gore situation. I was done. I am a military man and most of the people in the military are republican. My dad was a republican so it’s the family thing. My mom was democrat and we finally started to see her point of view. Once your eyes are open. It’s not easy to close them. So, the republican party is the problem. There was a time when I shared the views of many republicans, abortion is wrong, we can’t give out too many handouts to the poor they need to try harder, me someone born with a silver spoon in my mouth had the nerve to let something like that come out of my mouth. It took the McGinniss’ to teach me that lesson. Mark taking us into poverty-stricken areas and talking to the people showed me I was supporting and a part of the wrong political party. This is a very racist, party that cares more about control, power and money. They have no human element in their views and that is what is changing all across this country. It’s a good thing so let’s keep the fight going. As you can see, even the secret service is broken and corrupt.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6993

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Our government agencies are definitely broken and it took on man to show us just how bad it is. We also have one party that has chipped away at the edifice for years and it is beginning to crack. Old people get stuck in a time warp, they just want things to go back. But life moves forward and we can’t, we won’t go back. If the life of the past was good for them, which it is for white men in particular, they long to take things back to those times. They hate these phones with cameras capturing police brutality so they are trying to pass laws to stop us from recording, good luck with that one. I can’t believe anyone thinks it’s all right for a ten-year-old CHILD to carry a baby and then give birth. Who in their right mind would even consider that? I can’t even look at the nasty dog who raped that baby. Where the hell was her mother? Why wasn’t anyone there to protect her? I’m not young but I’m a woman and I say out with the old and in with the new, let’s move forward because I have no interest in looking back.

Broken Government 1 year 9 months ago #6996

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Broken is an understatement Mark. I’m concerned actually. It’s still going on, the big lie even though they know it’s a damn lie. They have a blind group of people in this country that will follow them over a cliff if lead and that’s what is disgusting. The republicans enabled a devil to almost bring about a successful coup. He didn’t do it alone. A political party with to much influence, is responsible for the damage to our democracy and we need to establish a multi-party political system taking away the influence of one party clearly gone off the rails.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds