Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6902

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I just want to say, we need to not only do something about gun control, it is time to reform law enforcement. Have you all seen how the police would not allow parents to save their children's lives? What kind of democracy is this when a parent is denied, pushed, pepper sprayed, handcuffed, and literally prevented from saving their child's life? Since when did officer get that kind of power? How dare they! what the hell took them so long to go into that school and do SOMETHING? No... they like killing unarmed people. I'm sick of all of the unlawfulness in this country committed by people of authority. So much has to be done and it literally starts with the kind of leaders we elect into positions of authority.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6903

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Ebony as disheartening as this is, until people care enough to vote out NRA supporters nothing will change. We have to do our part and that means voting no matter what and voting for people who will actually serve the public and not wealthy corporations and wealthy white men, but all of the citizens in this country. it is painful, hurtful and it was so avoidable, both shootings. But the republicans don't give a damn. Let this prove that point while the march around her claiming they love babies and want to stop abortion. PLEASE!!!

Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6904

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
All of this is out of control Ebony. We need to do so many things in this country. First we need a better Supreme Court as that branch of government is completely corrupted. Second: we need to do away with the republican party as it currently is. The Lincoln Party is out there. they are a better political group that has more of the old school republicans, not corrupted by the Evangelicals, a cult that has the nerve to claim they love TRUE GOD. That is a joke their god is money and only money. They do not know the creator of all that lives and they are the antichrist they speak of in their religion. Also, the Lincoln Party isn't linked to the Mega party formed under trumps leadership.

We have a bunch of yahoos mega people false god worshipers, trying to tell women they can't make decisions about their own bodies. Why? Because they care so much about unborn babies. MY ASS. They don't give a damn about no unborn child, shit they do not care about children who are already here. Children are DYING because they won't do anything about gun violence. They do nothing NOTHING!!! and they care about children. The Hell they do. They want to control women, control the flower, misuse the flower, abuse the flower. That's what they want. And any women supporting this none sense is a dumb BITCH and not worth the air she breaths. And I mean that ! I am not an abortion advocate but I do not have the right to tell another woman what to do with her body, None of us have that damn right NONE! We are born free spirits. so this religious notion that God interferes with that in any way is a joke and a flat out lie. We have free will. It is not Gods will if we have or do not have a child it is man trying to force his will on others. It has nothing to do with TRUE GOD!!! I'm hurt, and that pain just grows every day. They stood outside that classroom! Nineteen officers, while NINETEEN children died!!!! Two Teachers!!! They stood there for damn near an hour and they love children so damn much. I'm so angry, so hurt.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Mason.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6905

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ebony got us started for this months discussion. We talked about so much during the meeting and we are all pretty upset about what is going on around the world. Covid and school violence is calling us to be bombarded with inquiries about attending The Gnostic Learning Academy. We are attempting to open standing facilities that we will make sure are secure. but we are not going to make them a fortress this is school not prison. The point is the school is growing and we need to be ready to hit the ground running. Let's talk current events forum friend and family.

Yes I'm very upset about everything that is going on from the attempt to deny women their rights to their own bodies to the mass killings of minorities and children. I'm sick of how little is being done to prevent these tragic occurrences and I'm sick of the shit the Republicans are pulling and their refusal to deal with what is really important to the majority of the American people care about. Let's keep talking about it folks. Mason, I know you are hurt because you love children and this is a very painful time for you. I agree with you completely sis and I love you.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6906

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes the topics we talked about during the meet this time, wow. It’s a crazy world today and I’m concerned for my grandchildren I really am. I don’t want my kids in public schools because they are clearly not going to do anything about active shooters. They literally seek out soft targets, places where they will get the least resistance. I’m discussed and I’m really disgusted with that police department in Uvalde Texas. Bottom line, there are so many issues that are much more pressing than ABORTION!!!!

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6907

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Agreed Justin, if they really cared about life and children they would have more than one place making baby formula, and do something about the gun violence killing children who are already here and clearly alive. I’m really sick of republican leaders and the people who keep voting them into office to do absolutely nothing to improve the lives of all Americans. I’m sick of the racism that is allowed to thrive and flourish in this country. I’m also worried about my grandchildren and I’m glad they are in the Gnostic Learning Academy where they can get an education in a safe environment. Carmine, are you going to be in charge of secure the schools once the actual buildings are ready?
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds