Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6920

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I think we are on our own. I’m tired of republicans focusing on one part of the constitution while finding ways around or ignoring even, other parts. It’s many things. The bill of rights insures a speedy trail but Mason said they got around that with her daughter, prolonging trail by delays and extensions. Mason’s daughter sat in jail way to long and it’s a loop hole found that denies people their constitutional right to a speedy trail and to not be subjected to cruel and unjust punishments. For to long certain institutions have been allowed to deny certain people rights the constitution has given them as citizens of the United States. I just want to also be a part of the solution.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6921

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I’m glad mom and dad aren’t here to see what has become of our country. Dad was a republican but he would never have supported Trump or the Mega republicans. I often wonder if he’s rolling in his grave with some of the things going on. I know my mom would be so disappointed to see another school shooting and no action by this government to take steps to prevent it from happening again. It’s getting worse so the longer they fail to act the harder it is going to get and we need to find ways to keep ourselves and our communities safe. I like so many of the solutions we discussed this meeting and I look forward to being a part of any one of the projects Mark and the members of our group are working on.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6922

• Stew
I have lived long enough to see it all and I am ashamed of what I see today. I am ashamed of what the republican party as allowed themselves to be reduced to. I’m disgusted with republican leadership, and I’m even more disgusted with Americans who continue to support a party that is hell bent on taking this country down, destroying our democracy. I say we do whatever we need to do that will contribute to the fight to retain our democratic principles.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6923

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I really feel sorry for the parents and family members of those killed in Uvalde Texas and Buffalo New York but what good is going before a bunch of republican congress people begging them to care about what you are going through and stop it from happening to someone else? I just don’t see the point in any of it. Why testify? If the assholes don’t care they don’t care. What? Do they want to say we gave them a chance to be heard now everyone needs to forget about what happened and let’s move on until the next time it happens? What are they going to do with that sorry ass, weak ass, useless ass Police Chief that told his officers to stand down while kids that could have been saved bleed to death? Nothing! They aren’t going to do a damn thing and I wouldn’t beg them to be decent human beings. With that I agree with doing what we need to do ourselves. To hell with them doing the right thing for all of us, to hell with all of them.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6924

• Emily
  • Administrator
I can’t believe how expensive everything is. I’m feeling the strain. I am concerned about starvation in the United States. I do think not enough emphasis is being put in regulation. I mean we need to cap rent based on unit size across the board. Owner shouldn’t be able to kick out their tenants to make luxury units and charge more money. If a two-bedroom is $1000 it should be that much no matter what. I’m sick of this. All of it. Gas is outrageous. I want my electric car but they are so damn expensive. I think I’m ready to move. Mark’s little spot is just like the territories in UE, self- sufficient, and he’s doing the electric vehicles only on his little island. The only problem is bigger countries taking over your spot and Russia is a treat to all small territories that is a fact. If he is dying I wish he would get to it already.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6925

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I agree Emily, he can take some of his friends with him. All of these bad leaders Trump, that man in Venezuela, Cuba, all of them. I was hoping covid would take most of them out of here and that’s why I’m glad it’s still around. It has work to do if you ask me. Money can’t buy life that’s for damn sure, and that should be enough to make everyone rethink our value system. Putin has all that damn money but does cancer care? Hell No. I’m not buying this mess about the war Russia is waging on Ukraine being the cause of these gas prices continuing to rise. They have already said its because of oil stock holders wanting to recoup some of the money they lost during the height of the pandemic. I’m tired of the excuses to. It’s like someone said, do something! But that’s not going to happen. I’m open to assisting wherever I am needed because yeah…we need to find ways to move forward without this broken government.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds