Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6926

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Rocky I share you anger with congress. The democrats are too weak and are not affective. I think we are heading for a revolt. I heard that damn McConnell was on some killers hit list. That’s what we are headed for with all this gun violence. There is also too much racial tension and rich verses poor. We can’t afford these high ass gas prices and I simply refuse to believe this country can’t regulate some of these costs. Our food is getting higher because of gas prices. It’s costing these truckers too much money to move product across this country. Flying costs is soring again! Food is so damn expensive. They won’t do anything about this countries housing problem because as long as wealthy people have places to live they don’t care about all the people out in the world who are sleeping in their cars, on the street, in tents. Hell no, they don’t care about babies born or unborn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6927

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I know gas is way too damn high. I did go electric and I’m never going back. I’m not paying them high ass prices. I tell you what, we need electric vehicles for any business we start. That’s official.

I’m with you Rocky, as pissed off as I am that, yeah the boy was a coward that should not have been able to purchase the kind of gun he had, the police appear to have been even bigger cowards. I never want to live in Texas and this is why. Cruz, Abbot, and all the big fight fucks that are in charge in that state. All of them are fat and out of shape. I was looking at the police there, what good are they with all that fat on them? Who the hell can they really save? That state should be on health alert. I just don’t expect anything from the officials there, they are just how they look, big, fat, lazy slobs. I have never had faith in this government so none of this surprises me. I’m just more disgusted now. All we can do is protect ourselves and stop looking to leadership to do the right thing. They are trying to put the worst people in positions of leadership and things will get a lot worse before they get better, if they ever get better.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6928

• Niobi
I feel so much pain for parents of small babies and so much anger for how no protection was given to them. It leave me no words. I have no confidence the congress of US will ever care about US citizens. They leave them homeless, hungry, and suffer all the time. They do nothing to keep citizens safe. They don’t care about race that leads to murder in US. They do nothing to real criminal it is hard for me to believe because we believe this a wonderful place. Well we live here now and we know it is not good place at all. No love, no care. They let the babies die. I just don’t know words. They no care and it is both party, they have worse two democrat on committee to work on violence of guns two that not really democrat why they do this? All the senator and they have to put worse two democrat on this matter. It is just disgusting.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6929

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Niobi you are right and it is shameful. Food is kicking us in the ass so we are going to be making a major move, all passports are in and we are going with Sir Mark. I’m tired of being here. I feel broken and just fucking tired of the bullshit. I’m sick of sorry ass leaders being allowed to remain in office and all the damn manipulation to gain and keep bad leaders in office. This is Americans doing this. I just want an easier life and I agree about Putin too he needs to just die already and trumps ass too.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6930

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Well, I’m a little more at ease now that we have decided to make this move. I can’t believe how nervous I was living in the US until we decided to relocate. All I can say is I’ll sleep better at night knowing my kids can go to school and be safe, knowing I can shop and not have to worry about being gun down by some made man. I want to be where the threat of having another Trump isn’t a constant fear. I want to be where we don’t have to worry about a political party doing everything, they can to make life hell for everyone. I’m just sick of it. I’m tired off all the racism in this country Niobi is so right, how the hell did they put the worse two democratic senators on the committee to deal with these mass shooting. They aren’t doing a damn thing either, the only things on the table are things they can’t really do a damn thing about. It’s useless and I hope they don’t thing people are going to be satisfied.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6931

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Niobi, I’m sitting here shaking my head and thinking “Ain’t that the truth”, the two who aren’t really democrats but republicans perpetrating frauds. No, they aren’t doing anything. What sickens me is how little they think of the American public. They honestly thing that’s going to be enough for the families of all those who have been gunned down by demons allowed to purchase high powered weapons. They don’t have mental disorders, they are walking demons point blank.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds