Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6968

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Donald trump has always been a con man. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who gave him money believe the bullshit he was peddling. He’s always peddling bullshit. I don’t care at all that’s what they get. What I do care about is the lies that lead a mob to storm this countries capital. There were all getting paid and that’s all they cared about. I agree trump didn’t want to win the popular vote he wanted to be simply declared King of the United States and cast complete doubt on the voting system. He wanted to silence the vote of younger people, black people, Hispanic people, any other voters except those white male voters who typically vote republican. What he didn’t count on was some of those white men don’t like being pimped.

I also think there is something to that shooting in Uvalde it’s to fucked up for it not to be something sinister behind it. And they came up with some bogus ass gun legislation today, with to senators perpetrating a fraud, pretending to be democrats and they are not Senima and Manchin are not democrats they are republicans. There was nothing bipartisan about the group on that committee
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6969

• Mia
Why are people so stupid? Why can’t they see Trump was bad for everyone? Why didn’t they see how easily he turns his back on people who are loyalt to him the minute they can’t go any further with him. Bill Barr, that FBI agent Coney or something, that Sessions his first AG, Mike Pence y’all. His own right-hand man. He sicked a mob on him and they were going to kill him. Why would anyone support this man, much less give him money? I just don’t understand that kind of stupidity.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6970

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Doc, you aren't the only one who thinks a cover up is happening. Apparently Texas officials think a cover-up is happening and it reaches all the way up to that damn Governor Abott in Texas.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds