Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6914

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’ll be assisting Carmine when it comes to securing the educational facilities, also, I love the grocery store idea. We can call it the Gnostic Market. Cameras, enclosed parking with one gated entrance, sounds good. Unfortunately to offer people a safe shopping experience the times are calling for secure facilities. If congress can’t do anything about gun control then we have to come up with new innovated ways to secure our schools and places to shop. I love it. I’m for talking about solutions as we all already know what the problems are. It is the people who keep voting in bad leaders and that is the reality, American citizens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6915

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I like the grocery store idea too Nico. I also think we do need to focus on solutions now. We know the problem so, what are we going to do about it. We have talked about ways to help less fortunate women get the health care they need when they need it. That effort is well on its way. I’m listening to the kids learn about slavery and the underground railroad, all the brave people involved with that movement and I’m reminded, that’s what we are doing now. This is going underground. It succeed back then and it will succeed today, when laws are made that harm others…life finds a way. Now we need to contend with something else the government and law is failing to handle properly, safety in public places including shopping areas. I love Nico’s idea and I’m definitely willing to invest in such an endeavor. It’s time to be a part of the solution and stop sitting on the fence talking about the problems.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6916

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Amen Luke, the doctors are ready and it’s going to be a safe, legal process that provides healthcare to women safely that includes helping to provide contraception, transportation, and every available form of pregnancy termination, from the pill that will terminate a pregnancy, which is what we should be using these days anyway, to the actual procedure if that is what is needed. This is a service that is designed to cater to the poor, minorities, and anyone living in poverty to provide all women the health care services they deserve and are entitled to. No one has time to wait on a corrupt government to do what it should be doing. We can no long rely on or have any confidence in the highest court in this country. It has been corrupted. We need to be confident that when laws are passed, they won’t be no one and nothing can reverse laws, especially if they are a part of the laws that have governed this country since its founding. Roe Vs Wade is a part of the constitution and should not be allowed or even threatened to be overturned. It makes us lose confidence that any of the laws that are a part of the constitution are safe. The Supreme Court is supposed to uphold the constitutional laws and it is failing to do that. No we no longer have confidence in a court that is not functioning the way it was designed to function.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6917

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Yeah, I want to be a part of the solution. We need to ensure kids are safe in schools and they don’t look like prisons. But more like a safe haven to learn, thrive, and be safe. I, like all the women in our group can’t imagine what the parents of the precious students in Uvalde are going through and it’s even more painful hearing how law enforcement completely failed these little ones and their teachers. It’s just hard to be or feel safe in public these days and it’s getting worse. Everyday there is another mass shooting and a few republicans have the power to hold back public safety for an entire damn nation. It’s not right and we have to have alternatives.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6918

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Carmine I want to be a part of that as well. I’m with solution talking as well. I think we need to stop relying on our government as long as we have a broken party that continues to have so much influence on our days to day lives. I’m afraid we are going to have to pool our money and create ways to insure all citizens are treated fairly in this country and make it the kind of country we can all live in comfortably on our own. This is the way we fight back. This is the way we separate ourselves from the racist Americans, doing as the one true God advised us to do, come out and be separate. Let’s do that. Let’s keep striving to make it equal and free for everyone. Let’s create a working environment for medical professionals they can feel safe working in. Safe from fanatic people trying to kill them, safe from law makers making life hard for them to provide a service they are highly trained to provide. So, it’s time to protect medical providers, children, teachers, and all soft targets under attack by cowards.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6919

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
We talked about so many things this meeting and there were so many good ideas and I am ready to be a part of finding solutions and ways to provide the care women are entitled to have. I have no confidence in any area of government because many of those people have been in positions of authority and power too long and they are all crazy if you ask me. I mean, look at Putin, he’s fucking insane and many of the members of congress are as well. They need terms and the court needs to not be life time appointments’ Clarence Thomas is proving this to be true. I’m tired of complaining about how dysfunctional our government is and I’m tired of depending on people to vote for the right reasons, or to even vote for crying out loud. We just need to make it right the best way we can and in doing so send a powerful message to congress we are going to live in a democratic society with or without them.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds