Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6908

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m so glad our children are practically out of public school and I’m glad The Gnostic Learning Academy is starting to actually take off. We will start advertising for it soon here and we are looking for people to put in those ads. This is crazy. The republicans literally will not do anything about gun violence being waged against our children. Justin is right and it’s soft targets. How cowardly they are. They don’t want t real fight they want to attack innocent weaker people. I think the republican leaders are racist cowards and I do include that Manchin in with the republicans. That man is not a democrat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6909

• nicoli
I’m disgusted. How in the hell can action rest in the hands of 9 to 10 people? Something just isn’t right. Why the hell have all those people in congress if a few can hold up progress? We need something done about these mass killings. I think grocery stores need to all have metal detectors and armed guards. In fact I think they need to be enclosed with on entrance and several interest booths that are check points. No care is allowed beyond the gate if it weapons are detected. They can check their weapons at the gate but they should not be allowed to enter the grocery store grounds with them. Fuck congress, we need to start protecting our patrons ourselves the best way we can. As for the school I’m still unsure why the doors weren’t locked, and that police department is a fucking joke. Bunch of damn cowards in law enforcement. What kind of shit is that?

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6910

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m glad my kids are in The Gnostic Learning Academy I really am. We are looking to be in a building by the new school year and I am a part of Carmine’s security team. We are exploring all kinds of ways to insure the children, teachers and staff can come to work in a safe working environment. There is so much going on. Uncle Mark just keeps having to put new irons in the fire but he handles it so well. Uncle Nico, I love that idea. We can open up our own grocery chain and offer exactly that kind of shopping experience. Man, the ideas just keep flowing with this group. I love it.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6911

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Angie…yes, I am already working on it. We are floating several different safety measures before the schools actually open. It is obvious America has a dysfunctional government as it is infected with a bunch of mega republicans that have literally been there since way before Trump. Trump just gave them will and purpose to come out of the shadows. I never thought about the baby formula situation but I agree, why is there only one place in this country that makes baby formula? I mean really? See all of this shit shows just how little people like republicans really care about babies and children. They don’t. They just want to control the flower like Mason says and I’m glad we are in the background working against them. People are stupid and will not vote in a way that is productive for all Americans. How the hell did lying ass Dr. Oz get this far? Stupid ass republicans that vote for familiar faces not principles.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6912

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I am so glad our kids are in the Gnostic Learning Academy and my heart just aches for the parent who lost children in that school shooting in Uvalde. I can’t imagine what they are going through. I can’t believe republicans in congress don’t feel a need to do something to regulate gun purchases in this country. I don’t know what will motivate them to do the right thing. I had a run in with a republican and it’s their constituents that are the problem. The party leaders are simply a reflection of the people they represent so it’s not the leadership per say. I flat out asked him, how can they in one breath clam to be prolife, and in another value guns so intensely they don’t care that they are being used to murder soft vulnerable human targets. Lives that are here, living that are self-sustaining. All she said was, life is up to God not us. I said bullshit and walked away. Of course, she was appalled and I was disgusted with that weak ass response. It’s a cop out. How convenient it is to blame it on God. I’m so sick of that.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6913

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Nephew, you are so right. Nico…love it bro, something else for us to look into do the research team, what goes into starting a grocery store? Let’s see where we’re at after the research.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds