Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6428

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I really don't know what's going on with Republicans these days. This is Madness. They tell people not to get vaccinated they're not taking this virus seriously they don't care about the children they're putting at risk. That Florida govornor really needs to be criminal charges or something. For everyone that dies. He needs to be held responsible because he is has lost his mind. And I am so glad I don't live in Texas I never wanted to live there and now I know why. I would leave I would not live there.. Nothing about that place is that great and I'll be damned if old men in positions of power are going to tell me what to do with my body. My body my choice watch and he thinks he's going to be able to stop all rape.. He's probably raping women himself because I agree with the statement telling a woman she can't have control over her own body is a form of rape in itself it's just too crazy out here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6429

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Kendra girl why? I don't know why anyone in Texas. All I can say to those people if you don't go right you had. Ted Cruz and your politics are crazy. As far as the policing situation yeah we do you need a complete overhaul. I'm sick of our government acting like they can do something to protect our right to vote. They keep screaming about caring about our democracy while they do nothing to protect it it's disgusting.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6430

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I was born in Texas. We moved away when I was 8 and I'm glad I never moved back. Looks like they're just hell bent on being defiant and trying to tear down our democracy. I'm just tired I just don't want any part of anyone trying to turn this into a dictatorship. I think they just do not want to treat black people with any kind of dignity or respect the act like it's going to kill me to give them what they are entitle to. Why would anyone want to completely oppress another race? And people like that black radio talk show host trying to replace the California governor don't make this any better. I don't know if he realizes how disgusting he is. I also agree with the ladies as a lady I don't need no old white man telling me what to do with my body that is a form of rape in itself, absolutely. I also agree the police were formed to restrain minorities that's what they do nothing will change until we redo that whole Institution. I absolutely feel if they can't get the Voting Rights bill reinstated then we need to talk about not paying taxes if that's what it takes to get Congress off its ass and moving then that's what we need to do.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6431

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I can't believe how stupid the Republican leadership is starting it look like. I mean covid is killing people that is a fact I have to agree every Governor where this virus is out of control in their state needs to suffer consequences like some type of jail time for murder they need to be like acomplices or something.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6432

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
The big lie has always been a big joke but it unleashed an evil that has always been a part of this countries fabric. It's not a new thing, intense racism, but white people explain away, bush aside and make light of how racist they really are. Now the rage was unleashed via Donald Trump. This time it will be hard to put back in a bag, hide in a corner, mask. It's out there now and it needed to be. Everything republicans are doing is designed to further oppress black people. They have no intention of changing their behavior and passing down to their children. To at the end of the day this is a rage felt by some white people that they don't want to let go of, resolve, they harbor it, nurture it, cuddle it, and spread it. It is as disgusting as the people who harbor such notions.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6433

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I I am really glad I don't live full time in the United States. The government just seems to be failing. They can't handle root problems that will lead to other big problems if not handled. The Voting Rights and needs to be addressed immediately that is the core of the Democracy right there.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds