Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6404

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
We cover so much this time with all that is going on. Our man focus is holding it together while surrounded by so much ignorance. It has never been more obvious that defiance and rebellion or completely self-destructive. The biggest thing we talked about is how the rebellious people would rather take an untested drug designed for animals instead of taking a vaccine that is proven to be effective. It is hard to believe how ignorant so many people are. We also talked about voting rights and a woman's right to choose what happens with her own body. It's on believable the shit that is going on in the United States. Let's keep the conversation going here t here is a lot to talk about that's for sure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6405

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes there was quite a bit to talk about this meeting. The level of stupidity when it comes to vaccinating for covid-19. It's unbelievable. I can definitely see why the planet is trying to purge itself of its primary species.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6406

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I agree Mike. I can't believe how insane the Republicans are acting. It's obvious they are more concerned with retaining power than retaining our democracy. I think it's a crying shame the way this country is just imploding and how in the Forefront racism is. They're not trying to hide it anymore. That is scary and sad. In these poor kids in these homes with parents who don't want to get vaccinated. They'd rather take a medication for animals it has not been tested and there's not any clear studies on even if this works to come back covid-19. So they bet I'm sure medication that's not even designed for humans instead of taking vaccine that has proven to be effective against the virus. I mean how stupid can they be?

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6407

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I can't believe we're still fighting for voting rights. I don't see why the Democrats can't ever get anything done. When the Republicans are in control of the house the Senate and the presidency they get all kinds of stuff done. Every time the Democrats are in control there's some reason why they can't get anything done. For one thing there should be a way to get rid of people who run under false pretenses. Like that Manchin and that Senema woman from Arizona they are not Democrats they are Republicans in Disguise because they know that the country is leaning toward democratic

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6408

• TJ
  • Premium Member
This math is crazy. I can't believe we are living in these times Mountain rides then tell her women that can't have abortions trying to control their bodies we are still having that fight. The Republicans are taking the world backward and nothing is going to get better. We have to move forward we got climate change to deal with all these wars we have enough stuff to deal with and the best thing for us to do was get out of Afghanistan. I think there's so many ways we could use the money we were spending to be over there.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6409

• Justin
  • Administrator
I feel like the country is in clothing too. We have really really bad law enforcement issues. I read a story about an officer who reported other officers contributing to the death someone that was in their custody. Of course it was a black man who had swallowed some drugs that he didn't want the police to find on him. Personally I think it's a shame that black people are so afraid of the police that they'll swallow a dangerous stuff. But they are with good reason. They stuck things in his mouth,, called him names,, plugged his nose to cut off his air for an extended amount of time and just treated him like he wasn't a living being . We don't need any cops like that. They trird to cover it up, the video,, taking out the audio and leaving out parts of the officer's misconduct then another officer found the original video, copied it and sent it to the media and they turned on him. This keeps officers from wanting to come forward when they see stuff happening they know should not be happening and you can kind of see why the ones with George Floyd just didn't do anything. If they are going to be subjected to retaliation coming forward where do officers go from there?
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds