Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6440

• Benji
  • Premium Member
It's all kind of sickening and pathetic this Rebellion against getting vaccinated for this deadly virus to them trying to tell a woman what to do with her body is just pathetic and every way I'm just disgusted I don't know where to begin and I tell you what if I can't vote I'm not paying taxes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6441

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
It’s all kind of maddening. I mean I’m angry. I’m not an abortion advocate either but I don’t think I have the right to tell another woman how to feel and what to do with her body. Who the hell do they think they are anyway? Talk about God complexes. I know I’ll help any woman who needs help getting to a doctor to do something she needs to have done.

I’m also pissed off about this voting thing. I don’t see why there is no urgency in congress to handling this immediately. As much as I’d like to say Trump really messed this country up I have to admit all he did was give all the vermin the green light to come from under their slimy rocks. They are slime and I’m tired of them not getting their asses vaccinated too. I’m glad Biden did what he did.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6442

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Law enforcement corruption is very scary to me. To hear it often goes all the way up to the top only intensifies my discomfort. I’m afraid I agree that it all just needs an overhaul from the top down.

I’m also upset about the voting situation. I just don’t understand why they can’t get that all worked out. All of it makes some of us lose faith with our government and feel it is dysfunctional.

I’m glad the justice department is getting involved with Texas and they ban on abortion. They should not have the right to violate the constitution and it’s also disturbing that we have justices refusing do fulfill the duties that they are literally there to fulfil. This is all a big mess and very disturbing.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6443

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I don't know where start. There is so much going on in this world. Again I'm just going to do my part and try to make it a better place no matter how far-fetched it may seem at times. My father taught me to always give it my all and to not back down when you know you're right and that's what I'm going to keep doing I love you Dad.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6444

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I just keep hoping congress is going to get it together and do something about states like Texas, I hope that dumb ass black man in California doesn’t win. I really can’t stand black men like that. And I wish they would kick that Manchin out of the democratic party, he makes me sick to my stomach. I just hope and pray we will get through this and I’m so glad my kids aren’t in public schools right now and that they are receiving a quality education. I don’t that’s possible in the school system in this country today.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6445

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I’m about to do like my brother and get the hell out of here. Our government is dysfunctional and it’s simply trickling down. Earth is tired of the bull and I don’t blame her. If Covid doesn’t get you the effects of global warming will. We all saw the devastation of IDA. It needs to hit some of them and maybe some shit would change. I tell you what, if a anti masker gets in my face I’m going to deck their ass. I’m not going to play the victim I’m going to open a can of whoop ass on them so they better stay the hell away from me because, I’m one of those people Biden was talking about when he said Americans are fed up with the people who refuse to get vaccinated to prevent the spread of t is virus. Talking about a bunch of people with death wishes. Damn.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds