Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6422

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I am working for Uncle Mark Uncle Nico. I left the force in June. I felt the stress of working with some people in high places, who weren’t interested in being a agency that is there to protect and serve. I had to leave. I wanted to be an officer because I grew up thinking it was the most honorable thing I would ever do. I will join the bureau in January and follow in my dad’s footsteps but local law enforcement just wasn’t what I always thought it was.

I can’t believe people are still trying to tell women what to do with their body and I will do whatever I can do to assist woman who need these kinds of services but struggle to pay for or get to a place to have this procedure done.

What congress needs to do is do something about voting and save this countries democracy that needs to be their primary concern right now. No vote, no Taxes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6423

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
where to begin I don't know I can't believe that we're still dealing with stuff that our grandparents were done with. I don't like any of it and I'm glad I'm not a republican that's all I'm going to say on this horrid situation.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6424

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Mason there's so much going on in this world today but I have a feeling that is about to turn around .The tide is high and its going to wash out all of this evil. I think that if people don't want to be vaccinated let him die let's just stop worrying about them. Maybe they're the ones who need to die so I'm just not worried about it. I do want it to hit some of these bad people like that governor in Florida, the governor in Texas and these Republican legislators in every state trying to do these horrible things to take us backward instead of forward I wanted it to hit those people who are some tragically bad so we can do is rid ourselves of them and maybe life will get better for everybody.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6425

• Vince
Oh yes, many ugly things going on in this country in these times. No one should be telling a woman what to do with her body. No one should really be denying other people their right to vote especially if they expect people to pay their taxes. If you take a job to be in law enforcement you need to be a law-abiding. It's time Congress up held the Democracy it was founded on and start doing something about all of these undemocratic situations that are arrising./size]

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6426

• Stew
First I want to say I commend President Biden for putting his foot down when it comes to the covid-19 situation. It's time for this. Get vaccinated or get out of the country. Next, we all have to accept the fact that even though we might not be for abortions it is the personal choice of a person in that situation. That is not a decision for Outsiders to make. Third the sooner we dismantle the law enforcement structure that is currently in place, and rebuild it, the better off we're going to be. Law enforcement was created to police minorities and the poor and that's what it is today so the whole institution of law enforcement needs to be broken down, dismantled, and restarted. Fourth, the voting rights situations get if people don't have the right to vote they should not be forced to pay taxes. Texas Republican legislators have lost all Touch with reality.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6427

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Go Biden I agree I'm sick of this shit. Go get Vaccinated or move to a deserted island. I agree with everything Stew said everything. I also agree we need to help women who are trying to get t he health care they deserve but can't get it in their on damn state. Republicans are simply out of control and need to be put in their place immediately.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds