Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6434

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I had to leave the department because of corruption and feeling on comfortable reporting things that I thought were unacceptable behavior from a superior actually. I just want to comfortable reporting it so I resigned I did tell why I was resigning but only to the human resources department. I know I'm very comfortable in my career I am insecurities Mark has given us an opportunity to do honorable work and to feel comfortable doing so mainly because we work for an honorable employer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6435

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I am optimistic that people will start to bill stand up against this group of racist old fashioned former Republicanwho are now Truman's, and let's start voting those people out of their positions of authority and Power. We need people who care about this virus, who aren't trying to overturn Roe versus Wade, who don't promoting lies instigating insurrections, and trying to tear down the democracy this country was built on. Time for us to get them out so we can get back on a track that is Progressive and moving forward

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6436

• Rod
  • Elite Member
As long as there are people still hell bent on promoting lies and spreading hate like those who continue to support Trump, but let us understand he just opened the door. His corruption gave these people the okay to be who they have always been. They don’t give a damn about him they just use him as a beckon of their hate. Hate does not thrive because it rots, it decreases, so it will lose in the end because it doesn’t really do anything to feed survival, growth, progress. We will beat them and that’s not saying they will go away, we just need to get them out of seats of power and prominent positions. They can hold the hate but they can’t hold positions of power. We have to keep calling it out, keep being outraged, keep demanding accountability. There is plenty to do but again, hate focuses on things they hurt, which is why we have to get these people out of positions of power.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6437

• Emily
  • Administrator
And Dr. R…climate change, we need to pay attention to what this planet is trying to tell us. She’s so sick of us. I would be too. They keep doing things that hurt other’s instead of trying to make life better for everyone. That’s clearly hate. I’m not an abortion advocate either but I don’t’ think I have the right to tell another woman what to do with her body. I can clearly see how that makes a woman feel violated, as much as actually raping her. It’s the same with this vote but until they confront Manchin on lying about being in the party he claims to be a part of on the outside but clearly he is not inside. He is a republican and he needs to be forced to acknowledge he is a republican. He makes me sick with his self-righteous ass. I can’t stand him as much as I can’t stand Trump. I hope your right Doc I really do.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6438

• Jess
Literally all I have to say is I need to see a whole lot of people on my sofa. These people are losing their minds and their leadership and there is nothing in the world worse than a crazy ass person in a position of authority. We can see that with our very eyes. We saw and had that for four years, thank God it's over!

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6439

• Niobi
I glad we never live in any southern state in this country. I glad we are sensible and see reason and logic. These people them who to support previous president, all seem very insane. They to try to rally again in this country capital, they just not stop this madness. They not see how crazy they seem. Maybe they not care I don’t know but I glad we children go to Gnostic Learning Academy more so now than ever.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds