Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6452

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Dang Carm, why you always telling everybody's business now I have to tell mom about that girl I knocked up. Now I haven to tell her why I needed that $700, if she doesn't already know. Let me just say we need abortion to be the law of the land that's just keeping it 100% police thing needs to be overhauled for the very reason Daniels was talking about on the news I saw that too. They have a white supremacy that they're trying to hang on to desperately and every flex and Away the police treat minority. It needs to be redone. This virus is kicking ass and taking numbers. If these people can't see that then they're too stupid for any of us to be wasting our time and breath on And yeah Earth is tired she is sending out all kind of weather situations and it's because she's tired of humans doing things on the surface of this planet that is so very clear.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6453

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Well, I know I had a situation to Carmine and that was the first thing that came out of my boyfriend at the time, mouth. Get an abortion, he didn’t want to be a father. I just think it’s too useful to make it illegal for so many reasons. I also know the good outweighs the bad.

I really hope they get to work on the voting rights in this country. We have to shut these bad leaders down.

OMG the thing about mask, poor babies. I some kid that will remember what it was like when we didn’t have to wear them, but the younger ones, I’m not so sure. I try not to think back to a time when things were normal and I personally don’t think it will ever be normal. I don’t think police will be fair and just unless it is completely overhauled, the policing system.

The white hate in this country is sickening no matter where it comes from. They’re at it again trying to have another rally in our nation’s capital. When do we start saying enough is enough?

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6454

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I can’t get over how far some people are taking this covid vaccine thing. I mean, we have had vaccines around forever. What is the problem? So, we know Covid-19 is deadly, we know the vaccine is helping prevent us from contracting the virus. What is the problem? I really don’t get it but I agree with Biden I’m sick of people being unreasonable.

I’m also disgusted with Texas republican men deciding they have the right to tell any woman what to do with her body. I feel the same way about men as black people feel about that black man in California. Any woman siding with men when it comes to other women’s bodies is a sack of shit. I am glad younger people are in congress I just don’t know if I want young republicans in congress. I don’t think I care much for the republican party in this country.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6455

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
As for abortion, I mean, do they honestly want to go back to risking lives just to have control? Did or do they think women are going to just lay down and accept this? I’m just not clear on the motivation and the desired outcome. I don’t think republicans care about America anymore. They care about power, maintain a lower class, oppressing minorities, and deny equal rights to what we all need and are entitled to in order to live. It’s a slave type belief. They will lie, steal, and cheat to gain, retain, and maintain the power to destroy lives. It is simply not a party I can support.

I’m so sick of that Florida Governor. People are dying!!! Come the fuck on already. Get VACCINATED!!!

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6456

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
So many problems in the United States these days and all come because of the Republican party particularly, especially the Trumpian republicans. Now, trump just gave these people a voice. He opened a door, unleashed a deeply embedded hatred that has always existed but was carefully masked and easily covered up. Democracy in this country has always been in question, threatened. It is now finally coming to the surface and is unable to be concealed, hidden. It’s out, they know it’s out and they have said the hell with it. The question is, what do we say? Where do we stand? What are we prepared to do about it? I’m not a punk, I can’t be punked, and I never back down from a fight. I hope with everything in me no Trumpian approached me with threats or thinks for a minute they can intimidate me because they will be in for a real rude awakening. We are not punks. We are not weak. We are the mighty. We are the strong. We are RIGHT!!!!

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6457

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/09/17/d...res-sot-ebof-vpx.cnn

I feel some kind of way about this. So...we welcome Afghan refuges with open arms. But black and brown people have to camp outside the borders and are views as a problem. Now both are fleeing for reasons just as valid as the Afghan people, my grip is the difference in how they are treated by this country.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds