Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6416

• Val
  • Premium Member
I'm so pissed off because we all said that Barret woman was lying about upholding the constitution. She lied to get her position as did Manchin and that woman in Arizona. They lie to get what they want and it's time we faced the face the republican party has been cheating and lying for so long and it's only getting worse. Now they are working to change our structure to a dictatorship so they can lord over minorities and keep them suppressed and suffering. They actually barbarically enjoy murdering black people. What in the hell is wrong with these people? They have denied people their entitled rights to live for so long and uit has festered and evolved into flat out murdering them without impunity. It's just scary and frankly I'm ready to leave this country.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6417

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with j we just need to make sure we help get these women the medical help they deserve and need as they make decisions on what's going to happen with their own body. We also need to continue to fight voting rights we need to force Congress to do what they're paid to do what we want them at the office to do we need voting rights because okay take away the boat take away your taxes none of us should pay taxes if we don't have the right to vote. Maybe some of these officers are acting it does concern me because if the good ones can't come forward because they fear retaliation then this is a lost lost. And what's really sad is the DA's and all of the people in the judicial system are in on some of these cover-ups and you still have your patterns that are costing people realize. Please make sure we stay a task analysis be there to help those who need it most when they needed most right now we live in a time when we need to stay focused and up on our game because people need our help and we need to be there for them.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6418

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I just shake my head thinking about all the stuff republicans have resorted to using just to maintain power. It’s disgusting it really is. I can’t believe they are will to destroy our way of life if it means they retain power. I just can’t find the words. The police retaliation thing doesn’t surprise me either. I have always believed bad officers or hired and work for bad bosses. Good bosses do not tolerate or even try to cover up bad behavior so this is why entire departments need to be dismantled and reestablished starting from the top down. Look at the Ahmuad Arbrey situation, a damn prosecutor or district attorney was charged with obstructing the charges of the men who murdered him. The law enforcement situation in the United States need to go through a complete overhaul. George Floyd did not die in vane that’s for sure, but the level corruption that has been exposed is staggering.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6419

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Man I swear these people have lost their mind these recover account I don't see how anybody can comfortable a plan they are Republican well Byron just issued an order that says all employers need to make sure their employees are vaccinated I agree with that sometimes you just have to put your foot down. I'm not shocked by the police situation either that's what goes on in this country retaliation for coming out in exposing bad practices and behaviors. But what does that tell you about this country? Trump didn't get in there because we are country full of decent moral people that's a fact.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Tony.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6420

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I'm listening to the president right now I think it's a shame that he has to chastise grown ass man who will not do anything about this pandemic is Dad there watching people die this is crazy. I tell you what I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure women seeking Healthcare, if they want an abortion, can get it I'll help them get where they need to go and I don't care who wants to go report that I helped that wouldn't deter me. I'm sorry this is disgusting. How dare they attempted to tell any woman who struggles to get services because she can't afford it. I'm just disgusted with Texas.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6421

• nicoli
Well, I’m for putting them all in their own area and letting them go for it. Deny travel into those areas and quarantine them to that area. I say it’s time to stop messing around with them. I can’t wrap my mind around the desire to take a medication designed for animals. Talking fucking stupid, it doesn’t get any more dumb than that.

I can see why Adam and Doug left the force. They are good guys and joined to do good not to work for a legal gang lead by corrupt people in the law enforcement profession. That’s what will happen, the good officers will just leave. Marc, how is it going for you? I really hope it’s not hard to find a law enforcement agency, like the one in Las Vegas, basically, and do the good law enforcement is supposed to do. Right now to many in the field are not very honorable.

Now this abortion shit. Listen, Mark has said it and I’ll say it again, I don’t want to take care of a bunch of unwanted children. That is an individual decision that no one has the right to interfere with. NO ONE!!! Republicans have lost their minds unfortunately they have infiltrated our justice system at the highest level and something ha to be done about that. I agree three justices need to be immediately impeached.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds