Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6322

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Child abuse is just destructive. It messes up the mind of the victims. We see so much in law enforcement so I know what happen to moms and Carm is debilitating to so degree. What dangerous is people who don’t know not to open the doors. We have to be careful how we deal with people because we don’t know what a person’s life has been like prior to meeting them. You can push the wrong buttons and wake up dead. (wink)

I have had to do this with my biological father, he’s negative and very opinionated. That’s gets to be nerve wracking. I just prefer to keep my distance. He calls to talk to the kids from time to time and I run out of the house to avoid talking to him. It just never ends well when I do. DISENGAGE!!!!! Wooo it’s a good thing.

Doc Jess, I’m really affected by that shit that happened on Jan. 6. I’m beyond disgusted but have to say, we saw some true colors and we have to realize that these kinds of beasties are out there full of hate, ruining this country every day. They are Americas worse enemy that was very apparent.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Marc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6323

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I wasn’t treated very well by my father growing up but it was nothing like what Mason and Carmine have experienced. Never has the saying someone else has it worse than you meant more to me. Thanks for sharing both of you. Mike I think she knows you loved her I think Kelton is right. I love you too Mason.

I am going to follow this advice. I have a sister and OMG that damn girl is a serious pain in the ass. I’m going to limit how often I talk to her because she’s just damn crazy and hard to get along with.

I listened to those officers testify and I cried I can’t imagine how afraid they were I just can’t imagine but I feel sorry for them. Many of us haven’t personally felt that intense hate coming from so many people. What’s even more disheartening is all of us have to come to terms that this is who we are. I hate it when they say we are anything remotely righteous because no we are not.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6324

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Hearing how family members suffered as children is very hard to hear. It’s painful and leaves you unable to find the words to express how sad it makes you that they went through the extreme abuse at the hands of insane ass adults. Our uncle Carm’s step father, from what Mason knows about the man who did these things to her and her siblings was not abused so they are just evil for no good reason. We love all of you and we are certainly glad you made it because so many children aren’t so lucky these days.

I don’t have any problems cutting people off and I suffered no abuse as a child. My ex is a drama king and the disengage idea is one that I think is best when dealing with him. I had an argument with him a couple days ago he just pisses me off. I know he knows how to push my buttons and I’m going to stop allowing myself to be put in a position to have my buttons pushed by his ass.

What happened with George Floyd, and all the black people who have been murdered was only compounded by what went on Jan 6th 2021. I’m seeing a very ugly White America and it’s time to stop acting as if we are blind to it. Sadly, it is who we are.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6325

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Wow, I’ve never talked to anyone who has been through some of the things many of you have experienced as children. It is what just crazy adults treating their kids like this? I don’t understand it. I’m sorry you all experienced that and I’m glad you survived.

I’m kind of easy going, the woman we thought was grandmother for so long was the worst person I’ve ever encountered. I love our real grandmother the difference is like night and day. Going forward though I will do the disengage thing because I don’t have many buttons and the ones I do have I don’t want pushed at someone elses whims.

As long as this country is full of ignorant ass people who won’t get vaccinated, and racist hate mongers this is not a place to be proud of. I’m sorry. Being white right now is a little embarrassing. I’m sorry, I know they can’t possibly think they are all right. If they do this will never be a good place because its to many of them.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6326

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
You know I think some people are just not good at their core. Some people just are heartless. I don’t care, how can you beat anyone and draw blood and do this until they pass out, a child? You have to be a heartless creature and I think they world is a better place without people like that.

I wonder how bad people find good people and mess up their lives. My mom was really mean to my dad and I never understood her. Dad was always trying to make her feel better. It was constant. She talked to him so gad to. How can you speak to someone you claim you love like that? I always wondered that. They do more than push buttons they can be cruel. It’s hard to disengage when they live in the same house as you. I was glad when they got divorced and it taught me what kind of people not do deal with. I can’ also spot them from miles away and I don’t want anything to do with them.

I’m so disgusted about what happened on Jan 6th I saw a bunch of demons following the orders of the devil that was in the white house at the time. I’m not shocked they did what they did. Its what hate does and they were full of hate and hell point blank Doc. I feel like I experienced it just watching it and it was terrifying and tragic.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6327

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I was propelled to move is all I can say because I just saw and smelled the jugular in his neck. I wanted to sink my teeth into his neck and kill him, that’s what I wanted. God IS REAL I was no longer in control because I was deadly. Justine I was 13. Yes, Jay male # 2 has also passed away he sexual assaulted me when I was twelve. Tony the doors is how. I don’t trust, I expect the worst from everyone so when I see people at their worse, I expect it. I’m not shocked. Trump kept me at a high level of stress. I feel at ease now that he is out of office. I know some of what dad went through he had very racist parents to the point of being debilitating. He made his own fortune because he was disowned by his parents. He didn’t have a strong relationship with his siblings I think he had a brother and a sister right Mark and he was the youngest. He knew my struggle he was able to reach me in a way no one else ever was he and MG. I’m not easy to…move. For a long time I hated my mother intensely, when she died I could only say I did care about her. I don’t think anyone really cares about me I don’t care what they say or do. I don’t think what I say matters to anyone so I try not to say much. These things will never change and nice things are done for me it shocks me and does make me smile because it genuinely shocks me.

Tony, talking will not take the experience away, not for me, so I don’t want counseling. I want it to have never happened bit that can never be. That is the only way to fix it. I have learned to live with it. I talk to Jess often but not about my abusive childhood. :cheer:

Michael a part of me feels no one can possibly love me. I am unlovable it is just there. The kids used to tell me I take everything personal, I guess that’s one way of seeing me.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds