Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6316

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
It hurt Justine. That’s all I can say right now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6317

• Emily
  • Administrator
Mason, Carmine, thanks for sharing such a difficult memory from both your past with all of us, it has been very enlightening. It has reinforced my opinion that people should definitely have to qualify to be parents.

As I think about a person that is extremely negative and argumentative close to my family it would be my mother. She is vicious and really can’t control her tongue. Both dad and I have made it a point to limit contact with her because it never ends well when we try to spend time together. She’s bitter and she made her bed. We have completely disengaged.

Doc Jess. I am embarrassed when I look at the video, ashamed that it is white people behaving this way. I can imagine how many of the white officers felt as that mob descended on them. We have seen so much violence from white Americans in the past few years/ We’ve watched them walk away from the murders they clearly commit and are not made to show any real accountability. People are being murdered. They are cultish, it’s disgusting and shameful. They don’t serve or worship the one true God and frankly they never have. They serve themselves and only themselves. We have been seeing this for a while now, it came to a head on January 6th 2021. I feel nothing but shame I’m not proud to be an American and I’m not proud to be a white American.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6318

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Justine I do now! You didn’t feel as if I loved you Mason?

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6319

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Like Mike, I’m reading it but I’ve read it in her Book Hope N Hell.
Mike Bro...it's a coping mechanism. It allows you to disassociate by saying no one gives a damn anyway. Mason doesn't like to be the center of attention, she doesn't talk much because you know how she'll give advice and it's never acknowledged that this advice came from her. It's part of the shield, it smooths pain over if that makes sense.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6320

• Justin
  • Administrator
I also read Hope N Hell so I recall reading about this and other horrific incidents Mason endured as a child. I was talking to her earlier today, she mentioned that one of her siblings supposedly held a séance, cursing the book, and then burning it. I’m not sure why a sibling who shared in the abuse, would do something so disturbing but to me it speaks to the disfunction that reverberates through a family riddled with domestic violence and both physical and emotional abuse of one of the parents and the children. The violent one is seen as a monster, because that person is a monster. There is nothing wrong with how you feel Mason, and I would be involved with a family that treated me with disdain, further victimizing you.

Carmine, it’s amazing how in sink you and mason are. I see many similarities between the to of you with is obviously indicative of severe child abuse. Knowing what we know now, we as Mason and Carmine, Rocky, TJ, Shawn and even Kelton Gnostic family, need to make sure they know we are and always will be here to support and uphold them.

I have had my share encounters with unstable, demonized people and disengage is always the best way to handle them. I still deal with irate employees and customers. I have little tolerance for very verbally abusive interactions with people. I’ve been threatened, Carmine has been there to make sure the threats are not carried out. All we can do in situations like this is distance ourselves as quickly and as far away as possible.

Doc, unfortunately this is the true face of America and the results have been devastating particular for an entire race of people whose ancestors were brought here by force. They are born in a country that torments and oppresses them. These individuals that stormed the capital on January 6th are the vermin that makes up the what 70 million people who voted for trump. What we saw and continue to witness, particularly among some of those in the republican party, this is who we really are and it’s nothing to be proud of thus I’m not. I think this is a hellish place when we can watch officers of the law murder in cold blood and far to many are not held accountable for the crimes they openly commit. Not Proud at all.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6321

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I do not communicate with my two brothers who live in France because they have the nerve to blame me for breaking our father’s heart before he did because I chose to be the female I was physically born to be. I refuse to argue my gender with them I am a woman, I was born a woman, I have been pregnant and given birth to three children, who the hell do they think they are? I do not communicate with them at all and forfeited any inheritance I was entitled to because I chose not to squabble with them over what I’m entitled to. I have to agree, disengaging is always the best way to handle volatile verbal confrontation

I know about Mason’s traumatic childhood and how much it disturbed Sir Paul. Carmine’s story shocks me but it is how hence child abusers are. I can’t say much about her family because mine is just as dysfunctional.

Doc Jess, what the capital police, and all of the victims of January 6th experienced that day is horrific. What is sad is seeing this very large very real potion of the American population. To many so it’s time to stop telling black people there is no racism. That’s an absolute lie.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds