Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6310

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I remember her being pretty but I thought all boys felt that way about their mother. :cheer: You real dad probably would have been a cool dad and things would have been so much different. I would not have grown up without you because that was really hard for me. Thanks big bro, you always fix it, thank you.
Mason, Damn so have you ever needed counseling? How do you coop with all of this?
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Tony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6311

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OMG Doc…this is getting deep. Mason you and Carmine have literally lived in hell as children. And they know how each other feels, clearly.

I can’t imagine being comforted with all that hate. The black officers handled well because as black people we are used to it. It was still hard for them but they handle this better. A wall of hate moving toward you yelling and shouting, calling the black officers niggers, telling the white ones they aren’t American or Christian. OMG it makes me cry just thinking about the horror of it all. Talk about faith. They don’t love God but how do you explain the fact that they are claiming they are Christians? What does that do to ones faith? Wow. What if they just can’t get pass that part of it? Mason tell us what is happening? Mark how does this make you feel? See, we have to know when something is just wrong and can’t be serving God. This is when you really need to disengage.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6312

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mark, Luke how does that story make you feel? OMG this is terrifying. The memory is so clear how old were you Mason? I can’t imagine going through what some of you experienced as children and it does make me support making people have to qualify to be parents. This kind of thing is horrific and calls for drastic measures to protect innocent children from demonic adults. I have encountered controversial people but I have always kept my distance. My late step-grandmother was the worse I’ve encountered. I have to agree that sometimes it’s best to disengage and limit interactions of all kinds with these people. It’s destructive literally destroying lives. She ripped my family apart devastating my parents and driving a wedge between my grandfather and my father it was terrible when it all began to unfold the games she played the lies she told it was evil. I absolutely agree that we have to be careful and aware. But most of all we have to disengage as quickly as possible.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6313

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Pain, anger, very sad Justine, very sad. It’s hard to hear and know that is just one thing that happened to her.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6314

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Damn it’s getting deep in here. Mason, you saw his jugular throbbing? Wooo what made you run? We need to talk during the next meeting.

I think the work place can be hard when you are around a bunch of people who have strong views It’s hard to work with racist people because it is a powerful hate Jess. I can only imagine how intense that was for the officers on Jan 6th that is a stifling hate, suffocating and terrifying. I’m with Emily, right now I’m not proud of many of the white people in this country Doc, and I’m glad I’m a Gnostic jot a Christian because man I would be an atheist because I don’t want any part of the god those in that raging mob on January 6th serve. My heart goes out to those officers because that was a very harsh awakening some of them clearly can’t cope with. We have to know how to not only stop feeding demons but walk away from them forever. We have got to embrace where our individual hearts are and follow that. There comes a time when we simply can’t follow the leader, especially a really bad, crazy ass leader.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6315

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am hurt and pissed. I wasn’t an abused child by my uncle, Mason, and Carmine…I’m, I can’t believe all of you survived. Mason was raped too. She’s been through a lot.

Doc, it just seems pretty intense just watching the video footage. Thus is the face of hate. To think, this vermin stays in the shadows until a corrupt republican leader emerges that coaxes them out of their holes. I guess it’s best to see them and I have seen a few that I know reveal their true selves as they rally around their leader. They do try to pull all white people in but when there is no hate like that in your heart you can’t join them. You realize you’re not a part of their clan, you just don’t share their views, you don’t share their god. It’s something you have to accept as you turn away. I had to ask friends or those I thought were friends to go on there way, I don’t want that for myself and I don’t want that for my kids. I am not a trump supporter and I knew this time political views would divide us. It did. So yes, there comes a time when you have to back up, turn away, and completely disengage.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds