Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6346

• Vince
Brad, Chris, it is a loss and you both have my sympathy.

To all of you who were subjected to cruelty as children, you also have my deepest sympathy and I really appreciate your courage in sharing it with us.

In life disengaging as the article advices has been something I have had to do with many people friends and even some family. I agree they are usually so disagreeable because of something they are dealing with internally but that mean others have to be subjected to the inner demons that torment them.

Doc…I have to agree, this mob represents a large portion of our society. Many of us don’t like to see it, by us I mean white people but we know it’s there. Deep down we all know about this segment we just look the other way. All white young men at some point find themselves being solicited to some club or group that teaches them White is right and everyone else is wrong. Those of us who don’t suffer from insecurity know how to walk away but for those who grow up in abusive homes where they are made to feel insignificant, these groups offer them acceptance and bolster their egos by telling them they are superior. At the end of the day some of them are lowly, low class, ignorant, anything but superior in any way. This is proven by how disgustingly they behaved in a house that doesn’t belong solely to them. Only low class, undignified trash defecates inside a house in a room that is not designated for that particular need.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds