Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6303

• Mia
OMG Mason how? How do you coop? Did you know about your dad? Who hurt him, what did they do? People really know how to fuck their kids up. This emotional disconnect explains so damn much. All this does is make me agree even more that parenting should not be a right but a qualifying privilege.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6305

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
OMG a damn snake? Oh God! I love Mother G always have.
Man of man, Mason I’m glad you ran. You’re a fighter woman.

I know a little about disconnect but I didn’t suffer to the degree Mason, Jordan, Kelton, Rocky, and Carmine suffered. I know what you Mia and I absolutely agree. Man she always picks arguments. She’s always yelling at him about something and boy please don’t come to his defense, she turns on you like a rabbit dog. I told Val we will not be spending any more holidays with her, she showed out this passed 4th talking about how our mother was crazy and didn’t any of us, it really hurt nana and I don’t want her around anymore. I think it was it for our brother too Mia, he’s been here with us for a week. He wants a divorce, he doesn’t want Nana hurt, she’s lost a daughter and a son, she doesn’t need a demon rubbing salt in her wounds. Yes, we have a really troubled person in the family but it looks like it won’t be for much longer.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6306

• Brice
  • Premium Member
OOO Mason, I don’t know where to start. You don’t remember him hitting you but you remember what you did. You said one of you was going to die, is that why you ran?

Dad was the worst. I mean talking about misery needing company, that was him all the way. His bitterness ate him alive and he blamed everyone for his misery but himself. I’m not surprised he tried to kill Lin. I knew in my heart it would be Lin or mom. I was so glad when mom gave up and had all of us picked up. Tony I know how you feel, our mother had resources though. I thing our mom is beautiful too right Lin?

I had a couple of friends that kept shit going all the time but when I stopped going with the racism flow, I realized they were never my friends. Deb your friend might say we are an elite faith, but my ex-friends called us devil worshipers. They swore it was sissifying me and turning me soft. I finally saw them for what they were and I just shrugged and walked away. I have one who still wants to fight me. He keeps his distance because he ran up on me while I was with Carm and he hit that ground so fast he didn’t know what hit him. Have you guys ever seen Carm flip his knife? He pulls it out and twirls it around really fast before he puts it to your throat. His fast and his face goes like stone. You know not to mess with him. He called carmine a demon, Carmine said no the devil and he took of running. Growing up and surviving in this world is so damn hard because there are so many crazy ass people I swear. I’m also in agreement with just disengaging and walking away. Feeding the real demons is never worth it.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6307

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mason, doors….ditto danger when they open. I had MG, you had Izzy!

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6308

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Carmine I had a feeling you had been through it. I know the disconnect as well. Mason, I see the other side. I'm so sorry you went through so much. You knew your mom wouldn't help? How does that feel? I was also one of those who sought out people who would just continue the abuse. My first wife and her family, man oh man. It didn’t shock me what they did, I was used to being treated bad. It was familiar. Why are the officers killing themselves, the ones in that riot on the 6th of Jan? I feel so bad for them. People don’t realize how hate literally kills the soul. Docs why are they killing themselves? I listened to the officers testify and they are visibly shaken. I can’t believe republicans are acting like they weren’t traumatized. They do the same thing with the Native Americans and the Black people in this country. It’s so tragic and evil. I can see why they want to mask past horrific events. Here we have another one that will go down in American History with Trumps brandished the evil leader of it all. So damn sad.

Emotional Pits 2 years 8 months ago #6309

• Jess
Carmine, you are a rare and special man Sir Paul was right. You have real heart I would not have survived that. I do not do snakes Oh no how completely terrifying, completely.

Mason, you are just as scary as Carmine and know we know why. It’s the fight in both of you that kept you alive. It’s tragic but amazing that you are both here. The mind is a very delicate efficient organ.

Rocky I’m going to answer your question as best I can. Try if you can, being confronted with a wall of hate-filled people, white people, the good pure race, the peaceful true Americans, the right ones, suddenly showing you something, a side that goes against everything you have ever known, been taught, ever dreamed possible. Now if the crowed had been full of Black and Hispanic people they would have been fine because they have been raised to believe this is something only those people do. Now add the Christian element. How disheartening is this? Pure, White, Righteous people attacking, cursing, yelling, screaming literally threatening all while holding up Christian flags, American flags. Just imagine being there seeing that, believing this wave of hate is going to end your life and that hate is coming from the right ones they ones who God loves and has blessed to be the chosen race on Earth.

Okay, then you have the devil who sent them downplaying the horror of it all. The republicans saying it wasn’t that bad. Suddenly you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of WHITE HATE!!! You see it in all it’s raw complicity. What kind of questions are you, as a white person now asking and how do you reconcile this in your mind? I want you to answer that all white people. Put yourself in the shoes of the officers there that day, how would that make you feel? Then we’ll talk more.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds