Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6296

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Josh, I have no idea why she disliked me. Maybe she wanted a girl and I came out a boy. Who knows, who cares anymore. There was a time in my life when I wondered why but like Miles said, it went from bewilderment, to hate, now I’m indifferent. Yeah, the article is right on point. She’s nicer to Chris than me and I know it hurts him. I wish it didn’t because he hurts for both of us.

Bro they can call me I guess I’m the one who is still state side.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6297

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Yeah…Jonathan’s wife is really nasty. I don’t know what her problem is but he’s prepared to leave her after how she behaved on the 4th this year. It was so ridiculous. It came out of nowhere, like it usually does. Your always on pens and needles when she’s around. And she says the most hateful hurtful things. I’m sorry, there’s no excuse for that. Joseph and I really don’t want her to return, she just went to far and that’s the thing with people like that, they are so out of control they end up running everybody good out of their lives. She’s very upset that Jonathan wants a divorce but he remains firm this time, he says it will never change and he knows that now. He wants someone he can bring around and his family welcomes and she’s made it where his family he just connected with and loved, does not want her around. It’s sad all around but this is what happens when you don’t have any self-control and the rest of us simply don’t have to deal with it.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6299

• Mia
What is causing mental disorders? It could be battered mothers for all we know women who are beaten while they are pregnant or maybe it’s drugs and alcohol abuse while pregnant. It doesn’t matter, parenting should not be a human right. This is why there is so much war and fighting, pain and suffering. This is why this is hell literally. So, yeah it’s just best to stop or limit contact with hell raisers. I’ll be doing that going forward. One of my sister in laws is a pain in the ass. I don’t know what my brother sees in her but she is pure evil. We’ll keep limited time spent with her and that means if he wants to keep that demon in his life we won’t see much of him.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6300

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Man I hate the spot light folks!! Here goes.

Chris, MG was called at the beginning of the attack and she arrived in time to once again save my life. It was heavy and hungry this day and he would force me to stand up straight with it on my shoulders. The staff found my mother, she immediately called MG because she knew the thing was hungry. Suddenly were heard her shout for him to remove it and he laughed and made no attempt to do so. Mother G stuck her tazor on it at full blast and she didn’t remove it until it fell to the ground dead then she chopped off its head. She picked it up threw it at him and tazored him until he fell to the ground. She told him she had no problem burying him and one day she would. He claimed he was having a heart attack and she told him he didn’t have a heart. She waved her head at one of her men and he picked me up and we left. He stuck a lit cigar to me once and MG did the same thing to him and he went to swing at her and she cold cocked him. MG was mean as hell if you pushed her. I have scares where he burned me with cigars just to watch mom plead with him to stop. Mom fought Ton, she always called MG which kept him from beating her. He clashed with MG but she went toe to toe with him. She said he was a demon straight out of hell.

So here’s the story, he treated me the way he treated me because he wasn’t my father Ton, My father fled to the mainland running for his life and for years evaded him. At some point he moved to the states, some say he planned to get you and my mother and make a home for us there. found him in the states and killed him. He found him when he went to the states and had him killed. So, I call him he or Signore, which is Sir or Mr. in English. I was not allowed to call him padre or papa. Signore loved to tell me all about mom being a whore who forced him into marriage with pregnancy. Mom said he wanted her so bad that he took her from my dad not caring she was pregnant. Mom was beautiful, Megan Fox beautiful bro…that’s where we got our looks, mom. He made me pay for being her son and him not fathering me. So that is why he did the shit he did to me.

Don’t be angry Josh, I’m fine now. Sir Paul told me I was a warrior, born to be just as I was. He told me it was how I survived because I could survive anything. He always said it close to my ear. He told me I was a gift to the world, a natural protector. Then he looked at me and I saw me when I looked deep into his eyes. He knew the heart of my disconnect. I don’t know what he went through but he was able to disconnect as well but he had mastered control, like Mason. I don’t know how they do that but they can.

Kelton, he asked me if I’d ever seen Twilight and I nodded, he asked me if I remembered what the wolf said about the Collins about coming to the beach, and I arched and eyebrow. I wasn’t sure, he said, “Sinners don’t come here,” and he meant it. The next time I watched it I smiled and thought of Sir Paul. You favor my father Kelton. He wasn’t a coward, he just knew he was out manned and didn’t have the kind of money Signore had at his disposal. He just wanted his family that was stolen from him. He said Antony was his son and unlike Signore he would have loved you like you were his because he loved our mother so much Ton.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6301

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Carmine I am in tears my brother and I’m angry. I’m hurt and I’m struggling I feel so sorry for your mother and I know you don’t like it but you are an enigma to all of us. We can’t read you all the time but we all know when not to fuck with you. Mason…AJ in UE right?

Honey you are being too hard on your mom. I agree with Carmine your mother had to be very beautiful because you and Carm are gorgeous. Mom’s family eventually separated her from us and I don’t deal with people I have to fight with so they call Benji they don’t to much fool with me but I do have a girlfriend who falls into that find men who abuse her and I think she was sexually abused when she was young because she is slutty and always have some raggedy ass man that cheats and beats on her. I told her she needs therapy because it’s ridiculous. She says we are an elite faith, really well grounded she really admires us but does not want to improve her life. I decided it’s to stressful for me so I’m backing up. I love her like a sister and she’s so pretty but I can’t be on the roller-coaster with her. I told her if she wants a Tony, she has to find him in the right place. When she decides to make a change I’ll be here but it’s too much for me.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6302

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Doors, Carmine I hate the spot light too so I know how you feel. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being who you are and for being in our lives. Thank you for surviving. Thank you for being who you are. Yes Deb…AJ AKA Carmine Warrior.

Okay…the mind compartmentalizes many things, good and bad, they are behind doors never forgotten but closed off. Someone says something that triggers a negative compartment, some compartments are not as severe as others so the reaction is that a door swings open and activates disconnect but it is brief, controllable. The big ones not so much. Example, I had step father who beat one of my sisters almost to death in front of us, when she stopped moving and he kept hitting her it was beyond devastating. He wouldn’t let is touch her he picked her up, took her up the stairs and dared us to come up. So, we sat in the basement, trying to come to terms with what we had just saw, hearing him threaten to do the same thing to us, and knowing mom would probably not do anything about it. We did not know our sister was survived until the next day. She was covered in bruises her eyes were black her lips swollen. It was a moment that is vivid in my memory and is behind a door marked severe. It is not good to open the severe door. Shut down and reboot for me goes like this, the severe compartment slowly opens, I feel nothing and I don’t give a damn about anything. I am not concerned about death I am death. He opened the compartment one night turning off a program we waited all week to see, doing all our chores and being very good. It was the Jackson Five special and mom said we could watch it on the big color television upstairs. Just as we sat down to watch it he turns to some sports game a basketball game and he thought this was funny. I walked down stairs, all I saw was red, every thing was surrounded by a red haze. I put my back against the wall behind his bar full of all his liquor and fine glasses, I braced my back against the wall, put both feet against the bar and roared loudly The entire bar crashed to the ground and he hurried down the stairs. I glared at him holding a broken bottle in my hand. He started shouting at me and I just growled and glared at him my eyes fixating on his jugular in his neck that was throbbing, He dived toward me and I leaped out of his grasped and threw the bottle at him I ran for the stairs, he caught me before I got to the top, telling me he was going to kill me. I kicked him off me causing him to go crashing into the wall at the end of the staircase, I couldn't let him catch me. I didn’t intend to do that one of us would die. I ran for the front door I couldn’t get out because of the dead bolt so I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He banged on it screaming at my sisters to shut up because they were crying. I refuse to open the door and something said the window. I went out the bathroom window and ran to a friends house Melanie, Melanie Redditt. I did not know I had a black eye until I calmed down. I did not know my lips were bust and swollen, I didn’t remember him hitting me but he had hit me in my face probably more than once. I didn’t feel it. Melanie's mother called my mother at her job, said she was calling the police, she was pissed and at some point my mother showed up. At first I refused to leave with her and I told my friends mom to call the police so I could go to jail. She talked me into leaving with my mother promising she was going to check on me all the time. she also had some choice words for my mother. Another memory I have that is as clear as it was when it happened. He is dead now, relief vindication. He was one of three. Two are dead and one still remains. Bad for doors to open, especially severe ones because I completely disconnect when they do.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds