Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Emotional Pits

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6288

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I didn’t suffer any form of abuse in a traditional sense but I did or felt traumatize by the way my mother and her father treated my father. I kind of took it out on him because I think he tried to hard to make her happy and she hurt the one person I love more than anything, my dad. It was hard for me to watch so when on parent abuses another it is traumatizing. I just felt helpless and unheard so I began to act out. I’m really glad my mother is out of my dads life now and I feed her with a long handle spoon. She’s remarried and really doesn’t show much interest in me or her grandchildren so we are letting her fade into oblivion and the kids call Niobi Nana. I went from love, to hate, to now indifference I agree I continue to limit contact with her or her side of the family because it always turns into a confrontation. It’s far more peaceful to not speak to them. So I all for disengaging and separation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6290

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Wow, okay I have questions: Carmine, were you afraid of your father? I don’t know that you. You are my friend and I man I love you. We need to talk Bro, I’m a little upset here. I have to admit I’m kind of pissed. I wasn’t abused so I do not disconnect that’s why I’m pissed right now. Brad, why did she single you out was she mean to Chris or just you? So the article is right about the second kind of effect of child abuse, both of you represent this second type mentioned. Do you realize at all that you’re doing it again? Kelton, who abused you bro, your parents died when you were young? What happened my friend?

I’m like Mark, I don’t engage in controversy, I’m not going to argue about anything. I think it’s my status but be that as it may, I don’t argue. I’m approachable if you approach me in the right way and unlike Mark, I’m never described as being nice. Mark’s employee’s smile when he comes around, mine tremble. I guess I’m not as charismatic :lol:

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6291

• TJ
  • Premium Member
The article is right Josh. You just stick with what’s familiar because the fear you lived with all your life makes you not want to try new things, travel to new places, meet new people because all of it could be worse than what you’re currently dealing with and that’s bad enough. It’s a safety net.

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6293

• nicoli
Lord the way uncle tony treated Carm was scary. I’m surprised he survived. He was cold for most of his life. I was scared of him. Michael admired him and the girls OMG. Carm didn’t care he would look at them and turn his head away dismissing them. I never saw him look twice at a woman no matter how pretty she was.

Tony…it’s not as simple as you think. When a woman is in that kind of situation she needs help. You mom had none. She died protect you to the best of her ability your dad told her she could leave but she couldn’t take Carm. He held on to him until Mother G threatened to cut him off and have him killed. I’ve never seen her so angry. Her guys picked Carm up from the hospital and took him straight to MG’s place where he stayed until he came to the US

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6294

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Yep, Carm is still crazy and fucking fearless. Snake Carm WTF bro. what kind of snake? How did you get it off?

Josh, the bitch is crazy and she doesn’t like me either. She had us trying to force dad to leave his wife and marry her. It didn’t work so we were of no use to her. She’s one you have to deal with as little as possible. We have to disengage. She doesn’t like our wives, she’s a trump supporter and last I heard she has Covid the Delta variance and is not expected to live. I’m not surprised she would not get vaccinated so, she might be dead already, Brad you want to check? Rhena has a few family members who keep shit going too so I’m all for the disengage advice and I think I’ll follow it. Glad we don’t live in the US anymore. :cheer:

Emotional Pits 2 years 9 months ago #6295

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Hey Josh, the people who took me in. They wouldn’t feed me, they locked me in my room at night and made me piss in a can if I had to shit I had to hold it. I was beaten, kicked, slapped, called names, sexually assaulted, and finally I ran away. I was found, underweight, clearly abused in every way and I was placed in foster care, and at this point nothing mattered to me. I was mean, unfriendly, standoffish, always ready to fight. My older sister married and went on with her life leaving me to do whatever. Nothing hurt worse than that. As you all know, I am still unable to allow her back into my life to a certain degree, I blame her for all the pain I endured I just do. Hey Carm…how did Sir Paul answer your question? How did he get in? I admire him and wish I could have met him.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds