Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6238

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Aunt Mason I’m glad we are all paying attention now, Courtney thanks for bringing this to our attention. I didn’t hear it on the news I heard it from you. We have to keep sharing stories like this and coming together to stop white suppression of black Americans. Aunt Mason always says Black people need to consider leaving this country. Things like this only prove her right. The blatant persecution on all levels. It is a white mans system designed to suppress and depress the black and brown people in this country. It’s like breathing to them. They have no conscious, they are without morals, they are full of shame and I am disgusted.

Justin, I really hope you didn’t experience any more bad teachers. This is why I will never allow my kids to attend public school, NEVER!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6239

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I agree we need to continue to share stories like this to make sure it isn’t pushed under the rug and hidden from view. It seems republicans, like racists, possible one in the same, like to hide behind a façade of righteousness, purity when in reality they are always wrong, liars, sneaky, conniving, ruthless, brutal clearly often barbaric, vicious, inhumane, lying, thieves who try to pass all this ugliness onto to others. If we keep it 100 like we should this shouldn’t surprise us. The world sees that Black and Brown people in this country are to often treated inhumanely. Herves had been out of jail for what, about 20 years? Come the fuck on, I mean really? He should have been free and clear to vote after all time. I’m glad I could help this good citizen out.

Justin…I haven’t experienced much in the way of discrimination but I know people who have. I am Jewish and proud and sick of all the racism in this damn country.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6240

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
All I want to say is praise God for the networking capabilities we have today, people can come together and correct horrible wrongs. I’m so glad they were able help this man as quickly as it happened. I’m glad he didn’t spend months in jail like so many black men a and women have in the past. It is true this is brutality when it comes to justice in the American court system that is comparable to police brutality on the streets. The dirty, sneaky way things are done is so stunning especially when it comes by way of someone like an AG sworn to uphold the law.

Justin…I’m so glad you are still in touch with your friends and I’d like to say that I’m glad Mason sent an email telling is no first and last names on the site. No phone numbers, or personal info of any kind she said it’s time to shut down public records because anyone can see our information and it’s just not safe.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6241

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Justin I enjoyed this story bro.

I’m glad to hear Herves is going to be able to afford all of his unwarranted legal troubles. I love it when right gets its hustle on. Let them try to keep playing games, we’ll be waiting for them just like the schemes to suppress the minority vote. It’s not going to work.
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Rocky.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6242

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Justin…I can see you now, all beat up and smiling with a swollen lip :lol: :lol: man oh man, I would have been smiling too. Real happy and given oh Wayne the finger as I rested my head on that Bosom. :lol:

I am really tired of criminals in the republican party who are in positions of power. I’m glad we are living in a time to answer the call to serve and protect. To really serve and protect.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6243

• Emily
  • Administrator
Justin, we have had our share of encounters because of our ethnicity as well. This is why my and my dad can sympathize with African Americans. We don’t go through nearly as much and systemic racism is not a problem for us but there is no denying it is clearly a problem in every way that is life changing, altering even, to a degree that destroys or ends the road to a normal life for Black people in this country. I want to remain on the lookout for injustices like this voter situation and be prepared to step up.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds