Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6256

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Justin I would have probably reacted just like you mother. You do know she remembered Theresa, speaking fondly of her. She said Ebony was finally his Theresa, now I know what she meant by that. I can’t wait to meet them and Barb, I know exactly how you feel.

I have also witnessed the long term affects of racially motived behaviors in the lives of children. I’m really tired of it. I really want to see karma hit every white person who is, spreads, insights, encourages, and/or harbors any type of racial oppressive act. They need to lose jobs, lose money, lose relationships, they need to start losing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6257

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yep…Chris and I missed the racial discrimination stuff Justin because of our light hair and eyes. However, I certainly have witnessed it all my life. I proudly have never taken part in it and picture myself being Chris…why does he remind me of my brother? HMMM. :lol: I always set with the black folk because they were more fun and I was not worthy because I am Autistic. I sat with those who welcomed me and I have to admit they always spoke when it came to anything that smelled like it was unfair. I would much rather see way more black people in charge of shit, especially when it comes to caring about the average American citizen.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6258

• Loreen
  • Administrator
My husband keeps saying he’s autistic but to me he’s normal. Maybe I’m autistic too :lol: . Justin, you are cute. I can see them innocent big eyes now. :lol: .

We need more politicians to stand up like the democratic law makers of Texas. As long as we fight there is hope so I’m all for continue the good fight that sometimes gets us into good trouble and I think they are going to get something done about the voting rights because the push back is only intensifying.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6259

• TJ
  • Premium Member
So…Justin you ass been in the fire since you got here bro :lol: :lol: :lol: ! I loved this story. By the way, we are still fighting for his cute little ass. It’s a full-time job. Crazy employees, or ex-employees, I mean it’s hectic protecting him and dad shoot. Both of them right Miles? But we do it with love. :lol: :lol: .

I think it’s been said racism does nothing but destroy everything and everyone it touches and/or comes into contact with. What else can anyone say?

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6260

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Ah Justin…I thought this was such a precious story.

I think the ugliness of racism is proving to be all over the globe. It clearly leads to nothing but pain and suffering, and it’s gone on so long in this country it’s entrenched in every aspect of life here. Yes, it’s systemic and fighting through it can be tiring. Again, the difference is how it is handled by people in positions of power. In other countries it is now embraced, pushed under the rug, tolerated, and allowed to negatively impact the lives of others. Sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds