Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6232

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Princess, we are here to help and we always will so...I'm there as well Luke!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6233

• Doug
  • Premium Member
I saw that his bail was posted and they are awaiting his release. I’m glad I could help out.

Justin is so funny. He normally is and he doesn’t even try to be. So, one brother went to prison…why am I not surprised LOL. If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years, it is that racism doesn’t pay. All it does is cost the racist in the end and now it’s time to pay up.

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6234

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Like the kids say…me three :cheer:

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6235

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m so glad he’s being released and they are looking into how his charges were moved to an all white county. Talk about sneaky and underhanded. Man some of these white people in the news are making white look bad. I’m sorry I’m ashamed. I can’t believe they think they can just keep doing shit. I’m not surprised so many of them support a liar for president, they are liars, cheaters, low down and dirty people who should not hold seats in public office.

Nice story Justin, little rich kid. :lol:

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6236

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Me four than humph! What that Texas AG was doing is so low down and isn’t he in trouble his damn self? It’s always the criminals. It’s scary to see how many sick evil twisted people live among us. It’s hard to deny it now. Oh and I agree, Earth is pissed!! Death Valley got to 130 folks, isn’t that hotter than the African Desert? We can’t ignore all the stuff happening.

Justin…you know your lip was hurting. You know you felt that battle in your backside. Did she rub your head? She hugged you huh? I bet that felt good huh? I saw a picture of her…she fine and all that. I can see how you forgot you just got jumped in the shitter bro. Now that’s low down right there. How you jump a man in the shitter? What kind of punk ass shit? Man listen, some shit you just don’t do. It’s like a universal law or something. In the man code book we get when we turn five.

I here to tear down every damn barrier I see and that’s what I intend to do,

Barriers 2 years 10 months ago #6237

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’m glad too Tina
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds