Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6226

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey Nico what you saying bro… :angry: :cheer: :cheer: I agree that is true. I am a blue-eyed blond male and I am not attracted to women who are the same. In fact, I always went out of my way to avoid that type. I know exactly how Justin felt and I know that feeling Mike speaks of when he talks about how they stand up and defend you instead of run off. I went to a private school and had bully experiences. A pretty Black girl came to my rescue when I was eight. The school bully who was later expelled after cornering me on the basketball court, he pushed into a black player and the black player came out swinging at the bully. He didn’t even look at me. He knew what was going on and he went to the person who was the problem. His sister was hugging me and yelling at him and his group of bullies.

We will look into this Kay, I didn’t see it but I did see and read your post and I’m sick of people like Paxton being in charge. These are criminals themselves and should not be in the positions they are in.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6227

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes Ebony, the “I’m about to fuck you up,” look. :lol: your right.

Courtney, The Most High is watching this and laying it on all the right hearts and together we will make a change. We are networking legal needs as well. This moving him out of county because they can shit just isn’t going to fly. Folks are going to stop doing shit to black people simple because they remain under the delusion they can. Not with white people like me on the planet.

Justin you are too much. I’ve always had black friends and no one bothered me much but they did bother Mark. He’s a fighter though and the Most High always made sure he was safe.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Luke.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6228

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I went into the gofundme page mason thanks for sending the link, this is the kind of stuff we need to support. We can’t just sick back and watch intimidation at work and ignore it. Mason, you’re right again, this is why they like to keep black people destitute so they can do shit like this and get away with it. I’m glad shit is changing.
I agree this is judicial persecution that is equal to police persecution or judicial brutality that is just as bad as police brutality. They are so bad they don’t care if other countries are looking down on them.

Now this heat…Earth is pissed! We have this Covid virus that isn’t going anywhere and now this heat. Earth is tired of humans and their shit. Their inhumane, often cruel behavior toward their own species, animals and the environment. I don’t blame here and she’s really pissed with humans in America. I wonder why? George Floyd even traumatized this planet.

Justin, I loved your story you are so cute. I hope you stay in contact with those who stood with and up for you and I look forward to meeting them.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6229

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
JUSTIN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: my man. Busted lip, black eye, beautiful Nubian princess squeezing me tight yeah who has time for pain…I can definitely agree with that.

We have to be ready to step up so thanks Mason. One way or another, racial injustice on all levels is a dying practice. We will tear down racist barriers going forward because many of us are tired of the trauma and destruction it has caused. It’s over. Let’s stay watchful and on the move. And commend news anchors like Rachel Maddow for keeping us informed.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Carmine.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6230

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
And me Bro, me too!

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6231

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I am glad things are changing and people are stepping to help those who need it most. I’m glad we aren’t the only ones who see this and are answering the call.

Justin I enjoyed your story and think it’s a shame how some parents are passing down their racist views and some people are allowed in positions of public service teaching, politics, justice, when they harbor racist views and ideas. They are what is tearing this country down not building it up. Hate does not build that is a fact. I agree, black people have been brutalized in so many ways in this country and it’s time to put an end to it.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds