Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6244

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Um Ton…that’s exactly what I was doing L :lol: My father shook his head because he saw me give Wayne the finger and Dré was laughing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6245

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Ah Justin, him so cute. I would have done just what Theresa did. Protect him cute self. :lol: :lol:

Dad…it feels good to hear you say you were in love with mom. I wish the two of you could have been together. Her life would have been so much better and ours as well. But, this is what bad beliefs in society can cause, they are destructive. I also question why people can’t see how unproductive racism and stupid beliefs really are. Things like what happen to Mr. Rogers are painful to watch but it is beautiful to people come together and lend a hand. It’s good to see the beauty in people sometimes.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6246

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Man I like the line that connects the two areas where black people are harmed the most egregiously, the courts and law enforcement. What happened with the voter thing for both people in Texas is yet another example of the wrong people in positions of power. Democracy is at stake here and we better get out or fighting gloves.

Justin, you are too much, so funny and Tony isn’t making it better. Okay, I would have done the same thing.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6247

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Justin what a sweet story. I loved it.

I think the voter thing is real scary and check out the racism in England, they lost to Italy and they began to racially slander I think three of their team mates who are black. The difference is the leadership there has no tolerance for it. Things have never been that way in America. I agree with reparations because black people have been through so much. Too much. I’m glad the statues in the south are coming down. Now we need to keep working to tear down the barriers systemic racism has created over the four hundred years it’s been allowed to fester.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6248

• Jess
Grew up in Jewish skin Justin and I’ve experienced it all. I have been called names, had things thrown at me, been spit at not on but at, and I’ve had a few fights. I was around when the black community reached out to the Jewish community to combat racism and the Jewish community frowned on the black community. I hated it and did my best to reach out on my end as often and as much as possible. We are in the same boat and if we can’t afford to forget that. I think the sneaky republicans are going to have all their efforts backfire in their faces. If we keep mobilizing and coming together, and stop paying taxes if votes stop being counted things will right themselves pretty fast. We are a system that relies on people paying taxes and if that stops, everything will stop. I’m just saying…there are many ways to make our voices heard.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6249

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Justin I’m really glad that teacher never said anything out of line, there’s nothing like having someone in charge acting like an idiot more so than she did. I can tell you racial hate has no foundation and is baseless. There is no reason for it and I know I was once quite racist. I’ m glad I saw the light. Now it’s time to work on the side of right and I can tell you it sure feels better and I have a sense of being free. Hate literally holds you captive, something that is hard to see while you’re in it. You’re also always angry and easily annoyed. Its good to be free from a self-made prison.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds